Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fags Fags Fags

uclahater
    Lucky and TAF why couldnt you guys wait till after the Phoenix race to cum out Now were gonna have to put up with you two holden hands, and kissin n shit in the pits :yuk:
    This is as bad as hearin Maxi, and the washed up fisherman gettin married at the parker 300 :yuk: I hear Gritchis the preacher thats gonna do it :crossx:
    I see Snoop John is still tryin get in everyones pants with no succes, and Luckys been gettin plowed more than a Corn Row in Nebraska :crossx:
    Kimmy painted Flames on his flatty to let all of Canada know that hes a Flamer :idea:
    RRR is stiil the center section between Biglue, and DOmonzsta
    I hear 460 lost his pump at the lake, but 396 went down to find it for him
    IM the only one in here who can still get the chicks :coffeycup

Biglue
    Yeah pretty much...........only those chicks are in adult form, otherwise known as cocks. :crossx:

lucky
    Lucky and TAF why couldnt you guys wait till after the Phoenix race to cum out Now were gonna have to put up with you two holden hands, and kissin n shit in the pits :yuk:
    This is as bad as hearin Maxi, and the washed up fisherman gettin married at the parker 300 :yuk: I hear Gritchis the preacher thats gonna do it :crossx:
    I see Snoop John is still tryin get in everyones pants with no succes, and Luckys been gettin plowed more than a Corn Row in Nebraska :crossx:
    Kimmy painted Flames on his flatty to let all of Canada know that hes a Flamer :idea:
    So how did your boat run ? -
    I had to replace you with taf as your never around , ( your just Round ) I guess i will have to leave a trail of snack crackers and and some religous phamplets if i ever want to see you again - You big sexy beast !

TAF
    Didn't see ya uclahater in San Diego last weekend where we won BIG! Lucky was invited but couldn't come. I'm sure he'll make it to PHX to party w/ us.

Kim Hanson
    I had to get it painted, when we took of those nice orange strips, it took off alot of paint
    I can still get chicks, the wife really frowns on me even smiling at them though.........( . )( . ).........

lucky
    I had to get it painted, when we took of those nice orange strips, it took off alot of paint
    I can still get chicks, the wife really frowns on me even smiling at them though.........( . )( . ).........
    So do the chicks

rrrr
    I had to replace you with taf as your never around , ( your just Round ) I guess i will have to leave a trail of snack crackers and and some religous phamplets if i ever want to see you again - You big sexy beast !
    LMFAO...... :crossx:
    Hater thinks he is a big cock now that he has a boat that floats and runs.... :crossx:

uclahater
    So how did your boat run ? -
    Boat Ran Great
    The more I think about loseing weight the more I gain :cry: :cry:
    Kinda like RRR the more he thinks about giving up cock :yuk: The more he seems to get :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    The more I think about loseing weight the more I gain :cry: :cry:
    Kinda like RRR the more he thinks about giving up cock :yuk: The more he seems to get :crossx:
    Me too damn it!

uclahater
    Me too damn it!
    The weight or the Cock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast