Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: car shifter for trim control

Wicked Performance Boats
    Just hook it to the gas pedal! That way the faster you go the higher the roost. Budlight :idea:

wrenchdaddy
    Very funny guys, I get the point, i guess it would look kinda dumb, guess I'll look harder.

AZKC
    Hey man, I got a few oustanding other ideas :
    How about installing a power steering pump and using it as a hydraulic diverter control pump?
    How about bolting up the automotive waterpump where it belongs on the engine but used it as a bilge pump?
    How about putting a little paddle wheel on the alternator and then mounting it on the outside of the boat, paddle wheel touching the water?
    Well that's all I can think of off the top of my head...anyone else?
    LO
    Hell I like all those ideas The paddle wheel alternator is a bit wet.

Cole1313
    Just hook it to the gas pedal! That way the faster you go the higher the roost. Budlight :idea:
    I like this idea the best. Makes a lot of sense, ahahahahaha.

atxwrangler
    REDNECK PLEASE!!! LMAO :rollside:

BLOWN BBF
    We all got in a good shot . Now wonder over to you're neighbors garage and find him a good deal !!

taylormanss
    Very funny guys, I get the point, i guess it would look kinda dumb, guess I'll look harder.
    wrenchdaddy use what you want to use don't let other's tell ya what to do it may work and I'm sure they are cheaper than place diverter controls.Do it your own way it's your boat!

wrenchdaddy
    well i was just shooting out ideas. I can't find controls anywhere! Place has them for 200 bucks, which is a little more than i want to spend on an aluminum stick. Can anbody help a brotha out?? I don;t care what it is i just want something that works.

wrench I dont know if your in a time crunch but they do pop up on e-bay every so often and if you were in so. cal. this past weekend at the swapmeet there were quite a few guys out there sellin boat stuff. I guess if you have time one will come your way for cheap I bet.

Wicked Performance Boats
    I'll check the shelves tomorrow. Budlight

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast