Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CFW POTLUCK UPDATE

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454, do you want space by the water or up in the camping area? We have 2 canopys also we can set up.

Bad Meds
    Sound like a Party, uh , Potluck.. I would like to help so tell me what to bring. I am no "Chef Boy Ardy" so maybe bowls , cups , plates, napkins? or whatever .Let me know , I plan on getting there tuesday after noon.Sounds like Smalls is gonna bring the "bucket o chicken" so I can bring the degreaser for your hands?

smalls
    Her454:
    smalls, kfc is a great idea......and pasta salad for guru and i've got mrsbbt down for the sweets. wink bk has offered to set aside space for our shin-dig and says he will be there early but if the bbt's get a motorhome (im jealous) and that will be all the more room for us....its so crowded traditionally on new years that all the space we can get is great.... I was just messin with KFCGURU on the KFC! That greasy stuff turns my stomach inside out. I may stay there new years eve, Depending on my workschedule. That means i will have the motor home. Stereo, generator, oven, Microwave ETC,,,,,,
    I could bring rolls and BBQ Chicken breast ????? ANYTHING ELSE NEDDED??? OH YA GASS<<<<
    I

Bad Meds
    Smalls, I think I might drag my trailer over also and a friend of ours is bringing his trailer so we should park so we can make a big "party" kinda site? Do I feel a hangover coming on?

Her454,
    I've got a cannopy, A gas barby & one Teva. Let me know if I can help.
    Morg.

Sangster
    Morg said to put him down for dish washin' & end of the day clean-up duties...

Sangster:
    Morg said to put him down for dish washin' & end of the day clean-up duties... pigfly +
    Wow. ruthless today

Her454
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Her454, do you want space by the water or up in the camping area? We have 2 canopys also we can set up.wellll, im kinda picky, and dont want to miss out on anything on the water so i was hoping to get something right close to the ramps so i can still drooool when all those nice jets launch.... and be close to the food toooo...am i the only selfish one or doesnt this sound like the best spot...? Anyone that wants to help reserve, thats great, we'll pick the spot that can accomodate everything...soooo....if you plan on bringing food, just bring it on over - whatever it is. AND thanks for taking dish detail Morg.....

Her454:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Her454, do you want space by the water or up in the camping area? We have 2 canopys also we can set up.wellll, im kinda picky, and dont want to miss out on anything on the water so i was hoping to get something right close to the ramps so i can still drooool when all those nice jets launch.... and be close to the food toooo...am i the only selfish one or doesnt this sound like the best spot...? Anyone that wants to help reserve, thats great, we'll pick the spot that can accomodate everything...soooo....if you plan on bringing food, just bring it on over - whatever it is. AND thanks for taking dish detail Morg..... When did I become the red headed step child?
    I mean look at my avatar

Sangster
    Oh, don't worry bout that Morg..From what I hear,that will be changing soon..... smilespi smilespi smilespi

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast