Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CFW POTLUCK UPDATE

Her454
    ......let the reindeer games begin..... eek!

FLYTE RISK
    Her454:
    ......let the reindeer games begin..... eek! I will bring 60 free beers I win from sangster ha ha j/k we will be in our motorhome let me know.... wink

smalls
    FLYTE RISK:
    Her454:
    ......let the reindeer games begin..... eek! I will bring 60 free beers I win from sangster ha ha j/k we will be in our motorhome let me know.... wink I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Her454, do you want space by the water or up in the camping area? We have 2 canopys also we can set up.wellll, im kinda picky, and dont want to miss out on anything on the water so i was hoping to get something right close to the ramps so i can still drooool when all those nice jets launch.... and be close to the food toooo...am i the only selfish one or doesnt this sound like the best spot...? Anyone that wants to help reserve, thats great, we'll pick the spot that can accomodate everything...soooo....if you plan on bringing food, just bring it on over - whatever it is. AND thanks for taking dish detail Morg..... As soon as we all figure out were the racing will be, let us know and we will do our best to save a few spots. South shore launch ramp?
    [ December 09, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
    FLYTE RISK:
    Her454:
    ......let the reindeer games begin..... eek! I will bring 60 free beers I win from sangster ha ha j/k we will be in our motorhome let me know.... wink is it really considered "winning" if you getting websters budweiser?.........yuck.

Sangster
    Wouldn't it be great to run in the Cove on New years....With the weather that's coming in it may be possible, as long as it stops when it's supposed too..... sqsmile sqsmile sqsmile sqsmile

Her454
    ahhhh, its raining as i type this........and im going to sleep now, only to dream of the sweet sounds of a blown motor making a pass in the cove, full of water....... sleeping

Blown motor??????????? WTF??????????
    How about 500" naturally aspirated cackle.15-1 compression and a couple of pie plates up top.

T-Bag
    Jetboatguru:
    Blown motor??????????? WTF??????????
    How about 500" naturally aspirated cackle.15-1 compression and a couple of pie plates up top.Naturally sucks, blower motors are where its at!!!!! and what kind of pie are ya servin???????
    [ December 09, 2002, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: T-Bag ]

Easy there 8.90's with a blown motor. Mullet Mountain needs some technology
    and some tooth paste eek!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast