Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CFW POTLUCK UPDATE

T-Bag
    Come on now gimme the benefit the old hondo's seen 8.18 ok once but still 8.18 we will se what happens in the future. HHHHMMMMMM what to do???????

T-Bag
    What's toofpaste we jus use water and a finger.

Her454
    Jetboatguru:
    Blown motor??????????? WTF??????????
    How about 500" naturally aspirated cackle.15-1 compression and a couple of pie plates up top.ok, its my fault for getting this thread off track this time...but, nice attempt to keep the food theme going guru... remember boyz, this is the potluck thread... wink

smalls
    Her454:
    Jetboatguru:
    Blown motor??????????? WTF??????????
    How about 500" naturally aspirated cackle.15-1 compression and a couple of pie plates up top.ok, its my fault for getting this thread off track this time...but, nice attempt to keep the food theme going guru... remember boyz, this is the potluck thread... wink Mornin hows the arm???

Her454
    mornin smalls. lets just say, this sucks - but its not hurting as much. will you be in mulletville this weekend? if so, we'll see ya there.

BigBoyToys
    CFW weather report...Rain from Friday through Friday!! 7 Days straight! eek!
    Should be water in the cove by the 1st.
    Ok Her454, we did purchase a 26' motorhome yesterday. We will probably be up there for 3 days or so (or more). Where do ya want us at? Cove side or ramp side?
    [ December 12, 2002, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Her454
    BigBoyToys:
    CFW weather report...Rain from Friday through Friday!! 7 Days straight! eek!
    Should be water in the cove by the 1st.
    Ok Her454, we did purchase a 26' motorhome yesterday. We will probably be up there for 3 days or so (or more). Where do ya want us at? Cove side or ramp side?Ok everyone, i guess since no one has offered up suggestions, then we will do the potluck as close to the launch area as possible, as I dont anticipate a lot of passes in the cove......AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THE BBT's for saving us some space. I plan on getting there between 7-8am to start setting up and find the best place for my lawn chair etc...
    Soooooo, unless my preacher neighbor starts building an ark or something, potlucks by the ramp.

Sangster
    Hummmm.... idea2 Could be a busy place to be eating..I seen one guy get backed over by a trailer already this year...On the ramp... eek!

Her454
    Sangster:
    Hummmm.... idea2 Could be a busy place to be eating..I seen one guy get backed over by a trailer already this year...On the ramp... eek! Oh so now we get the comments..........hmmmm, well i certainly dont want any more broken bones..but i didnt mean ON the ramp, jest close enough to see the .....action. What would you suggest Webster?
    BTW, ANYONE WANT A FREE 100LB MALE SHEPHERD?
    [ December 12, 2002, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Hummmm.... idea2 Could be a busy place to be eating..I seen one guy get backed over by a trailer already this year...On the ramp... eek! Oh so now we get the comments..........hmmmm, well i certainly dont want any more broken bones..but i didnt mean ON the ramp, jest close enough to see the .....action. What would you suggest Webster?
    BTW, ANYONE WANT A FREE 100LB MALE SHEPHERD?Oh..I'm not gonna rock the boat....The Ramp is cool with me. Unless. idea2 idea2 ..The cove is full.. wink

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast