Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TO hospitalized in suicide attempt...

Howie Feltersnatch
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....1fd220c5.html
    NEWS 8 EXCLUSIVE
    According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.
    The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.
    According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.
    The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."
    According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."
    Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.
    A Dallas Cowboys spokesman told News 8 the team has no comment on the police report, nor is any news conference scheduled.

spectratoad
    Yeah it's tough making millions a year to play sports and do endorsements etc...

BadKachina
    Wow.

havaduner
    Too bad he didnt pull it off.

RitcheyRch
    A shock to everyone.

ratso
    So many people like that, making millions, are just totally Fukked in the head.

Jyruiz
    I have never seen a bigger attention ***** in the NFL.

Warlockjer
    :smile: Thats all I can say....

mbrown2
    Too bad....from his on/off field behavior you can tell the guy is a little unstable (regardless of how much money he make)....sometimes the diff between being the best to being second takes more mental strength then physical..
    He probably should have been on some sort of Anti-Depresents or Therapy for the last couple years and maybe he could have avoided the issues he had in the Phili.
    On the flipside....people in 3rd world starving countries don't nearly suffer as much from depression, ocd, add, and bulimia.....these are diseases that seem to exist only in Countries where there is excess.

doesitfloat?
    I have never seen a bigger attention ***** in the NFL.
    BINGO!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast