Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here have the hookup for motorhomes?

THOR
    Is anyone the Photoglou of RVs?

Nord
    IF your a KOA member, their free!!! You just plug in your motorhome, and vuala!!!!
    I heard some people have them on the side of their house too!!!

~NORD~

doesitfloat?
    Hey Thor,
    Do you have to buy new? It seems that there are some killer deals on 2-3 yo rigs coming up.

THOR
    The only thing is, I will finance a portion to get the write off. And no, I do not have to have new.

Wmc
    My buddie has 05 fleetwood Providents diesel pusher top of the line 3 slide, washer dryer, outside bbq sink tv slideout. still has the new smell with 6000 miles maybe 5000. let me know. William

THOR
    My buddie has 05 fleetwood Providents diesel pusher top of the line 3 slide, washer dryer, outside bbq sink tv slideout. still has the new smell with 6000 miles maybe 5000. let me know. William
    Thanks, but I really dont want a diesel or the washer/dryer. I am more of a 'dry' camper in the winter. Hookups in the summer at Havi.

riverroyal
    The only thing is, I will finance a portion to get the write off. And no, I do not have to have new.
    my neighbor is wanting out of his BAD....05 dutchman 30ft(I think) class V10.8800 miles,great lookinh moho,,I think I have picture,BRB

riverroyal
    sorry,I deleted them.Let me know if you interested,Its super clean

THOR
    my neighbor is wanting out of his BAD....05 dutchman 30ft(I think) class V10.8800 miles,great lookinh moho,,I think I have picture,BRB
    Slide? Class A?
    thanks

riverroyal
    I think,cab over style.Yes on the slide,one huge one on the drivers side,its a long slide.Interior is nice,kinda maple look,not old school oak.Outside graphics are nice also,clean lines and colors.It doesnt look 70s or like 80 year old are driving it.If your 80,im sorry...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast