Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Evinrude V8

Kim Hanson
    Yeah, but it hates your canuk ass, EH? :devil:
    It just whines alot........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    It's like his engine is trying to ban him. :idea:
    I was thinking the same thing the other day, it sure likes to be drivin hard I think I really drive it to hard though........( . )( . )........ :cry:

Bob T
    Kim.I've seen you boat at Wizard lots.Looks great.I saw it sitting at Tournament Marine for a while and then it was gone.I asked them and they said it was blowed up and parts were hard to find. Do a search on E-BAY.The other day I saw a blown V8 and the guy was asking $800.It may have the parts you want.If this helps ,come to the Ski Club and take me for a ride! I've got the white JCraft with the 175 Johnny.Ask for Bob.Good luck!BT

Tom Brown
    Where are you located, Bob?
    I'm in Regina.

Bob T
    Just outside Edmonton,south of Spruce Grove.My Mom's family is from Regina.My Dad's are from Wolsely,just east on the Trans Canada.BT

Kim Hanson
    Kim.I've seen you boat at Wizard lots.Looks great.I saw it sitting at Tournament Marine for a while and then it was gone.I asked them and they said it was blowed up and parts were hard to find. Do a search on E-BAY.The other day I saw a blown V8 and the guy was asking $800.It may have the parts you want.If this helps ,come to the Ski Club and take me for a ride! I've got the white JCraft with the 175 Johnny.Ask for Bob.Good luck!BT
    I have another V8 in Kelowna for cheap, let me get it together and I will take you for a spin...........( . )( . )..........What is the " Ski Club "...........

Bob T
    Wizard Waterski Club.Its about 1/4 of a mile east of the point on the south side of Wizard Lake.The slalom course is right in front.I'm good freinds with John Purnell. From his Action Marine days.BT

LIQUID NIRVANA
    EVINRUDE E-Tec V6 3.3litre 350hp out real soon.

Xlration Marine
    Merc guys hate them cuz the sound like an Indy Car when the blow by them. Don't be getting mad merc boys. I think there are vids of them on youtube, do a search for it.
    Heavy as well but less than the 4 stroke merc, or any 4 stroke of that size.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast