Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazes me how...

AirtimeLavey
    Air Lavey is hopefully not talking about MY house, but rather the house we looked at this morning. haha.
    :argue: :argue:
    Man, location, location, location.
    If it weren't for where the house was parked, I wouldn't even give it a second look.
    Brian
    No way, B. Your house is very clean...I was thinking more about the house we saw, and the other $725k one I mentioned. You and the Mrs. are in good shape.

AirtimeLavey
    So you RUINED yours too?
    Geeeeezzzzz man, take care of your shit.

Brian
    Hold up, where'd I lose you? I meant the previous owners would freak at seeing their pink bathroom turned into a master suite w/over-sized jacuzzi tub, multi-head shower, double vanity, etc....and the kitchen, and the other bath, and the fireplace, etc....

wsuwrhr
    No way, B. Your house is very clean...I was thinking more about the house we saw, and the other $725k one I mentioned. You and the Mrs. are in good shape.
    Yea that house it a peice of work.
    I am concerned about the inspection. I am wishing for good things.
    I will need that card to convince the wife the house is a good idea, myself included.
    I love the area though and that is a bad thing.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    I know I know.
    As tall as you are, I can't believe that passed over you. Perhaps it wasn't that great of a joke.
    I'll try harder next time.
    Brian
    Hold up, where'd I lose you? I meant the previous owners would freak at seeing their pink bathroom turned into a master suite w/over-sized jacuzzi tub, multi-head shower, double vanity, etc....and the kitchen, and the other bath, and the fireplace, etc....

AirtimeLavey
    What condition did the Tahoe come back in?
    I gotta learn how to do that multi-quote thing. Anyway, the Tahoe came back clean, and no dings....whew!

wsuwrhr
    hit the quote button, takes care of everything
    Brian
    I gotta learn how to do that multi-quote thing. Anyway, the Tahoe came back clean, and no dings....whew!

AirtimeLavey
    Yea that house it a peice of work.
    I am concerned about the inspection. I am wishing for good things.
    I will need that card to convince the wife the house is a good idea, myself included.
    I love the area though and that is a bad thing.
    Brian
    You're like me, glass half full kinda thinker....you have vision. Ya, that's it. :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
    The folks I know that let their stuff rot and go to seed are powder users, or wash out boozers,, or both.

AirtimeLavey
    I know I know.
    As tall as you are, I can't believe that passed over you. Perhaps it wasn't that great of a joke.
    I'll try harder next time.
    Brian
    No worries....(actually, I caught it the first go round )

AirtimeLavey
    The folks I know that let their stuff rot and go to seed are powder users, or wash out boozers,, or both.
    Yep...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast