Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazes me how...

wsuwrhr
    You're like me, glass half full kinda thinker....you have vision. Ya, that's it. :crossx:
    I can't see that peice of property ever going down in our lifetime. There is just no more dirt being made there, or anywhere else for that matter.
    Only a few lots left also.
    I am also interested in what the comps are for the house. I need an honest answer for my other bargaining card.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    The folks I know that let their stuff rot and go to seed are powder users, or wash out boozers,, or both.
    Ding and ding.

wsuwrhr
    The folks I know that let their stuff rot and go to seed are powder users, or wash out boozers,, or both.
    Boozers were in this pad.
    Brian

In2Deep
    I recently went through the home shopping process in both LA (SCV, Venice, Santa Monica, Encino areas) and KC (all over). Interesting difference in how sellers prepared for showings.
    LA houses we saw ($800K - $1.2MM). Of apx. 20 I walked through. Generally speaking..
    70% were in great shape, and showed very well.
    10% were in pretty good shape, but sellers didn't try too hard to show well.
    20% looked like the seller didn't care about how the house showed. Messy, dirty, trashy.
    KC houses we saw ($450K - $800K). Of apx. 80 I walked through, 10 yrs old and newer.
    95% were in A+ shape, and showed very well. Much more attention to detail and "staging" than even the nicest LA houses I looked at. Most showed like models. Pride of ownership was over the top.
    5% were in pretty good shape.
    0% trash.
    Bought in KC. House on golf course, 5,400 sq. ft., 7 yrs old. transacted at at least half of what similar property in LA county would sell for.
    I2D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123