Thread: ***boat brotheren UNITE!!!

hoolign
    I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be interprited as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...
    Teaseism must be abolished

pixilatedpussy
    I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be contrude as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...

But you men love to be teased.....................I thought?

PlyaPlya22
    I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be contrude as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...

I don't think you can count that fast :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    Yes!!! I think I can score some more booty with just one of her sentences. :rollside:

hoolign
    But you men love to be teased.....................I thought?
    Have you never heard...two heads are better than 1 ???? HUH??? that was sooooo close to being a point!!!

HighRoller
    Hold on a minute...I'm still trying to find "contrude" in the dictionary....

hoolign
    Hold on a minute...I'm still trying to find "contrude" in the dictionary....
    Are you seriously concerned about spelling at this point??? you know what I meant..so either sign up or ship the fukk out !

HighRoller
    Dude, my chick racks up at least 50-100 points during every episode of Law and Order SVU. She's got a serious thing for Mariska Hargitay...(Det. Benson)

hoolign
    Dude, my chick racks up at least 50-100 points during every episode of Law and Order SVU. She's got a serious thing for Mariska Hargitay...(Det. Benson)
    well then ..use the "official" point system to your benefit !

hoolign
    George Bush just called and it's going to be LAW !!!!