Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu?? or Mead?? on 10/13

talbert450r
    Will be taking the new Ultra out for the first time and I am having a difficult time deciding where to go. Leaving on 10/13 and returning on 10/17. Any suggestions on either Havasu or Mead? Will anyone else be out on these days? :boxed:

blown dough
    We will be in Havi, not that that matters!!!!!!

talbert450r
    Where are some good places to stay in mead or havasu?

phebus
    Not to be negative, but if you were to have any issues with your new boat, they could more easily be resolved at Havasu.

talbert450r
    Phebus, I will have it out for a couple after work runs to Elsinore B4 my first real trip. :rollside:

phebus
    Awesome, congratulations on the new boat!!

beaverretriever
    Not to be negative, but if you were to have any issues with your new boat, they could more easily be resolved at Havasu.
    I live 15 min from Mead but I would have to agree with phebus. There are only a handful of boat repair places in Boulder City, and I seriously doubt one of them will even be open on a Sat or Sun....LOL, Boulder shuts down by 6 every night. My retired parents live there and if they want to go out to dinner past 7, they have to go to Henderson or Vegas. LOL.
    Although, If Im free on that Sunday, I will drop the boat in with you, and if you have any problems I have a full rollaway 5 min away to fix whatever is needed..... BTW, it is an ULTRA, Im sure it will be fine. JW, builds a fine boat.

talbert450r
    I live 15 min from Mead but I would have to agree with phebus. There are only a handful of boat repair places in Boulder City, and I seriously doubt one of them will even be open on a Sat or Sun....LOL, Boulder shuts down by 6 every night. My retired parents live there and if they want to go out to dinner past 7, they have to go to Henderson or Vegas. LOL.
    Although, If Im free on that Sunday, I will drop the boat in with you, and if you have any problems I have a full rollaway 5 min away to fix whatever is needed..... BTW, it is an ULTRA, Im sure it will be fine. JW, builds a fine boat.
    Thanks, If I decide to go to mead you should definatly drop, mabee you can show me some good coves
    Where is a good place to stay at Mead? Echo Bay?

Run_em_Hard
    I would rather go to Havasu any weekend...but thats just my opinion. I also agree with having any problems, Havi would be better.

beaverretriever
    Thanks, If I decide to go to mead you should definatly drop, mabee you can show me some good coves
    Where is a good place to stay at Mead? Echo Bay?
    I would stay at the Sunset Station in Henderson. Lots of parking, hell, you can leave your boat in front of my house if you are worried about it.
    You cant really stay at Mead. You will have stay in Boulder (there are a few nice little motels), and its a sleepy, cute, little town, but super nice. Makes Havasu look like Los Angeles...LOL. Everyone in Vegas calls it Mayberry.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast