Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Hook Ups ???

Shawny Mac
    I am going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party.... I am getting married on Oct. 21.... Does anybody have any hook ups at any of the good bars or clubs ? I would appreciate any help you guyz could give. FYI, we are staying at the Hard Rock. I dont mind waiting in line, but it would be sweet if anyone could hook me and the fellas up with some VIP treatment.

Phat Matt
    Try calling the club you would like to go to and ask for the VIP host. That is what they are there for.

talbert450r
    I have an inside to the printing company in Vegas that prints all the VIP passes for the top clubs and free entry, free drinks, etc, etc. If im out there next week I will pick some up for you.

h2oski2fast
    I just call Rich Wilk, he handles the rest.

HavasuSelect
    I have an inside to the printing company in Vegas that prints all the VIP passes for the top clubs and free entry, free drinks, etc, etc. If im out there next week I will pick some up for you.
    I'm actually leaving tomorrow at 9 a.m. would it be too much trouble to get a couple more I'm pretty sure there'd be a case of beer in it for ya

HavasuSelect
    I am going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party.... I am getting married on Oct. 21.... Does anybody have any hook ups at any of the good bars or clubs ? I would appreciate any help you guyz could give. FYI, we are staying at the Hard Rock. I dont mind waiting in line, but it would be sweet if anyone could hook me and the fellas up with some VIP treatment.
    Check the club websites as well. A few weeks ago I bought a pass online for Rain at the Palms. It was $50 and we just walked right in. No line. We prob saved a good 2-4 hours of waiting. Also, The Beach has a deal where you pay $50 bucks for entry and all you can drink all night! It's a very cool place. Awesome vibe and hot bartenders.

talbert450r
    I'm actually leaving tomorrow at 9 a.m. would it be too much trouble to get a couple more I'm pretty sure there'd be a case of beer in it for ya
    I won't be able to get them by tomorrow, Im in Modesto today and maybe in Vegas on monday.

HavasuSelect
    I won't be able to get them by tomorrow, Im in Modesto today and maybe in Vegas on monday.
    No worries, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways
    P.S. your new boat looks bitchen.

talbert450r
    No worries, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways
    P.S. your new boat looks bitchen.
    Thanks
    Ill pick some up for the next time you go :rollside:

HavasuSelect
    Thanks
    Ill pick some up for the next time you go :rollside:
    Awesome! Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast