Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone have a lowered escalade or denali???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Has anyone lower a denali or escalade in here with all wheel drive? I am looking for a good lowering kit but one company(McGaughy's) says that you have to use spindles and not torsion keys. Any info would be appreciated...

Cat & Mice
    Go with the McGaughy's! it is the only system for all-wheel drive that does not change the geometry.
    it is the best kit. I have a buddy that just put a different kit on his Denali and hated it. I have the McGaughy's drop kit on my 3500 4x4 and it is great.
    MP

dmontzsta
    WTF? This is ***boat!...Not ICY HOT STUNTAZ! Shit...
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...al_Stuntaz.jpg

Mr. Crusader 83
    you want to use spindles NOT torsions anyways. torsions give you camber. camber is bad. unless you like buyn tires. i have had alot of slammed trucks. if they offer it go with the spindles. you will be very happy.

HOSS
    If you lower it your gay.

Tom Brown
    anyone have a lowered escalade or denali???
    Are you kidding? This is ***boat. I expect everyone has a lowered Escalade or Denali.

Jordy
    Just add a few more 12's and you'll be golden. Just don't lower it so far that the fender wells get tangled up with the spinnin' wheels.

Nord
    Just add a few more 12's and you'll be golden. Just don't lower it so far that the fender wells get tangled up with the spinnin' wheels.
    lol
    "THEY SPINNIN.......THEY SPINNIN........."

HOSS
    I saw too many spinners after Katrina,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    UMMMMMM,,,,YUMMMMMMMMMM GOD BLESSED TEXAS :boxed:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Go with the McGaughy's! it is the only system for all-wheel drive that does not change the geometry.
    it is the best kit. I have a buddy that just put a different kit on his Denali and hated it. I have the McGaughy's drop kit on my 3500 4x4 and it is great.
    MP
    Thats the answer that I was looking for. I was thinking about using that kit which is 2" spindle and adding a 1" key. If I add the 1" key I can correct the geometry no problem. Its just trying to correcting it with 3" key is much more difficult. Thanks for the info

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast