Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building a new system in the truck. Audison Amps?

SS@155
    We carry Audison, DLS, TRU, among others. Look us up.

beaverretriever
    The only amps that compare sto the Audison VRX and McIntosh amps would be the DLS and TRU amps. The problem with TRU is that they are hand built in the US and therefore are difficult to get. DLS is tough to get being that most retailers don't know about this european brand of amps and speakers. They have won the national and international IASCA championships over the last two years. All amps in the post are increadible to listen to but it all depends on if you want to spend the money for this product for a boat. I think good speakers(like focal, Diamond, or MB Quart) with a ton of efficient power works better for a boat application.
    I ran Tru amps in my last truck. I had non stop problems with them. Pulled them out and never put another system in it.
    I ran Mcintosh amps in an 87 Ford pickup when I was in college in the mid 90s and got beat to death (dirt, water, bouncing around, etc) I never had one problem with them. I would by Mac amps again in a heart beat. Tru, never again.
    Im not familiar with DLS.. I looked up the site. Looks like nice stuff.
    BTW, I feel the Audisons are too nice for my current truck, so I may upgrade the stereo in the boat, or wait for a new truck or boat to really go off. LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12