Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taggers ...

Riverkid
    Caught a carload of them working over a fence yesterday. Got up behind them after they took off to get the plate number. Four little punk kids, the one doing the tagging ran back to the car (sitting in the middle of the road with the door open) and off they go. It's a new Camry, and it's not faster than my truck... So they get to the stop sign at the end of the road, and I see it's about a 16 y/o girl doing the driving. She blows through the stop sign and almost gets T-boned by oncoming traffic headed both directions. Yikes!
    Is there some 800 number to call and report? I hate that crap.

VanDeano
    I think you just call the police, not 911 but there regular #. Considering how late this was, I know Torrance cops would of been all over that if they got the call. They live for busting gang bangers especially when a car chase is involved. Since you got there license I would of called the police right then, that way they could be waiting for them when they get home. If the person driving was actually 16 then they could of phucked them more by suspending there licence until they were 18.

Riverkid
    I wish they'd take pictures of what this kid was doing, so they could link that info up with the vehicle and then maybe have some kind of accountability for how much vandalism he's been responsible for? New car, well dressed kids. Must be bored.

JetBoatRich
    Good thing they did not pull a gun on you they take this stuff serious :yuk:

HavasuSelect
    I hate looking at that crap. I hate it even more when those punk taggers try to say their graffiti is art. Art is not on a wall or side of a building.

lucky
    did they have talent , maybe we can put them to work at Billy B's -- lmao --

Jbb
    Art is not on a wall or side of a building.
    ....Except sometimes......
    http://www.ci.new-bedford.ma.us/ECON...ylandWalls.gif

HavasuSelect
    ....Except sometimes......
    http://www.ci.new-bedford.ma.us/ECON...ylandWalls.gif
    LOL, You got me there......but you guys know what I'm talking about (I hope).

voodoomedman
    Actually you do call 911. 911 is for an emergency situation or a crime in progress. I wouldn't have pulled up on them if they were still doing it. Call 911 and let the cops sneak up on them. Unfortunately though if the cops don't catch them while they are in the act or maybe in the car and you cannot ID them then there isn't enough evidence. But if they are caught in the act they are in big trouble. Some cities also have Gang/Grafitti units that specialize in this and they do take pictures and keep track of all the graffiti around town and in surrounding cities so that when they do get someone in the act then they are hit with all the matching graffiti.
    <--Has caught the little bastards and called the cops

a catered life
    yea we do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast