Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im looking for an original Vega GT

DelawareDave
    GT was the sport coupe, cosworth had the different engine
    Cosworth was the one I was thinking of. Hell, it's hard enough remembering the car back that many years ago, let alone which had which engine, lol.

DelawareDave
    Yes ,A little late now. My first car was a Vega. I have had two of them. Gee thought I would have learned by now ,huh....I havent seen one on the road in years.I still think they are really good looking pieces.
    I had a G/F with a fairly new one, around 1972, I think. Never got to ride in that car at all. It was too easy to recognize, and we never knew where her hubby would be, or when! :boxingguy

sunkisst
    Thanks,But I guess I should have been a little more clear. I would like to have the early one....71-73

DelawareDave
    Thanks,But I guess I should have been a little more clear. I would like to have the early one....71-73
    Those were the best looking ones. Had a grill sorta like a Camaro, and the smaller bumpers. 74-up had the big ugly aluminum looking ones that were crash-rated.

sunkisst
    Lynn, I spent a lot of time on Craigslit & Racing Junk.com. I could not find an extremly clean YUGO...Believe me, I tried.To no avail...Who would'nt give up the YOGU for a floating boat? YUGO...YOGU...Who's counting

sunkisst
    Must be OE...4 cyl..4 sp....will trade my 81 Sunkisst Gullwing ...Less motor...for the right car...Bumped my head...Boat is in Hot Boat Magazine Performance section Sept. 06 issue....I found & purchased My Vega GT yesterday.It was listed in racing Junk.com.I will try to show pix later....Happy,Happy...Joy,Joy. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

sunkisst
    Spent all day riding in my Vega...Got a lot of looks,Be they cool or be they curious..They gave me thumbs up! One guy told me,he got his first (LUCKY} in a Vega.How GOOD for him!!!

sunkisst
    Here's some pics

sunkisst
    I need to lose this boat...I only have space for one full-sized toy in my garage,...Motorcycles dont count.Love it,But gotta GO.Thoughts??? Offers???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast