Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Springs Lunch Run - Friday 10/20..Anybody Interested?

andy01
    I'll be back in town, and with all the new hardware being bought and sold, I figure someone WANTS to head up to the Springs for lunch next Friday...Anybody?
    I'll ride with you down there.........

andy01
    Actually sounds like fun but we won't be rolling in until late that night. And who said I had a performance boat...according to my insurance this is a "Family Runabout" :crossx:
    I even got tabs so I could pull a tube or skier :crossx:
    Chris<----- Can't talk too much crap until I get the Whipple next year :devil:
    Honey If you're reading this ....I was just kidding about the Whipple :crossx:
    Man to bad your not going, I would tube behind your sled all the way to the springs. Damn I was all excited for a minute there......

andy01
    Thats what I figured.
    What's the matter mock, you cant get your boat on plane? :wink:
    Hey this a 54 mph and over thead, what are you doing here? :cry: j/k :rollside: :rollside:
    Andy

sigepmock
    Thats what I figured.
    What's the matter mock, you cant get your boat on plane? :wink:
    No not really with all the broken down DCB's on the lake getting in the way... :crossx:
    Chris <------- Remember to pick fights with DCB guys only when you have more back up :cry:

sigepmock
    Man to bad your not going, I would tube behind your sled all the way to the springs. Damn I was all excited for a minute there......
    The only thing bad about towing a tuber is that I can only hit 75mph.....I don't mind if you don't...maybe next time

MR HARLEY
    Hey this a 54 mph and over thead, what are you doing here? :cry: j/k :rollside: :rollside:
    Andy
    I know your not talking to me. :devil:
    No not really with all the broken down DCB's on the lake getting in the way
    Try again.

sigepmock
    Try again.
    Well I was going to make fun of the fugly flames mixed in with the standard DCB swoop.....but I thought that was too easy and might actually hurt your feelings :crossx: :yuk: j/k
    You guys gonna be out there the weekend of the 21st? If so I'll make sure to park right in between Javier and you :crossx:
    Chris

andy01
    I know your not talking to me. :devil:
    Try again.
    Well mini me 22 runs north of a 100....... Chris runs North of 71 so whos left........ :rollside:

MR HARLEY
    Well I was going to make fun of the fugly flames mixed in with the standard DCB swoop
    That design still puts your wasted effort of trying to attempt to splash a Skater to shame.
    but I thought that was too easy and might actually hurt your feelings
    How would you hurt my feelings, considering DCB didnt do my design, you would actually be putting down the great work that Russ@RareKoncepts does.
    You guys gonna be out there the weekend of the 21st? If so I'll make sure to park right in between Javier and you
    Like we would let you in. :crossx:

andy01
    Well I was going to make fun of the fugly flames mixed in with the standard DCB swoop.....but I thought that was too easy and might actually hurt your feelings :crossx: :yuk: j/k
    You guys gonna be out there the weekend of the 21st? If so I'll make sure to park right in between Javier and you :crossx:
    Chris
    Hey in his defense the flames are bad ass. I love flames on cats that are done well. Now for the DCB ORange swoop. All DCB's come with that free of charge, then you up grade for something esle in there ie flames :rollside: DCB's base is Orange not white jackass...... :boxed:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast