Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Springs Lunch Run - Friday 10/20..Anybody Interested?

DCBDaytona
    Hey DCBGAYTONA
    You driving the 22' Down or the 29'? For the lunch run?
    Andy
    Most likely the Mach 22. It'll be my girl and I. If our friends don't end up rolling up with us, you're welcome to hitch a ride. FYI...The back seat DOES NOT have handles! I hear it's one hell of a ride.

andy01
    Most likely the Mach 22. It'll be my girl and I. If our friends don't end up rolling up with us, you're welcome to hitch a ride. FYI...The back seat DOES NOT have handles! I hear it's one hell of a ride.
    I'll be behind chucks 22' on a tube....... Oh yeah I'll need a tube and a rope to you homos........

andy01
    Hey ANdy you're welcome to tube down to the Springs behind my DCB.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4.../flyingDCB.jpg
    "Hey this a 54 mph and over thead, what are you doing here? j/k "
    With the small 4 blade and the cool temps, I'll bet I can break 56mph while pulling you on the tube! :crossx:
    CHuck
    I'll bet you can't get your boat out of the water like that with me on a tube.. I'll be wearing my dirt bike helmet and life line if your towing me that fast. :rollside:

XTRM22
    I'll bet you can't get your boat out of the water like that with me on a tube.. I'll be wearing my dirt bike helmet and life line if your towing me that fast. :rollside:
    I think you've seen my boat that far or farther out of the water before, so you know I'll always tyr my best :crossx:
    Chuck

sigepmock
    What the hell do you have a dirtbike helmet for.....you don't have a bike? :yuk:

dicudmore
    I think they're actually to help that tiny 525EFI get the Queen Mary on Plane..
    tabs? is that kinda like crabs? my Ultra didn't have either one
    lol queen mary..I've heard that one before

andy01
    I think you've seen my boat that far or farther out of the water before, so you know I'll always tyr my best :crossx:
    Chuck
    Hey i know that DCB has some years on her......... the ski tow won't pull out when we take off will it? Im a skinny guy all musle remember, it' be like towing a rock on a tube........ Im going to do it in a red thong to, is that cool?
    Andy

sigepmock
    Hey i know that DCB has some years on her......... the ski tow won't pull out when we take off will it? Im a skinny guy all musle remember, it' be like towing a rock on a tube........ Im going to do it in a red thong to, is that cool?
    Andy
    Check out "Mr. I Don't Have a Boat" talking smack to everyone and asking for a ride at the same.....
    Have fun sitting on the dock Andy

dicudmore
    Andy
    oh god no thats not ok...I hope you meant your wife in that thong :220v:

andy01
    Check out "Mr. I Don't Have a Boat" talking smack to everyone and asking for a ride at the same.....
    Have fun sitting on the dock Andy
    Like I said, as long as I am friends with your wonderful wife she won't leave me on the dock. You might but she won't......... ya asshole....... j/k :rollside:
    Look I can't even ride anybodys boat, I have to ride on a tube behind it wearing a thong so I can get a "thong tan line" :cry: ha ha Queen Mary .....
    Andy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast