Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cole Boats

fatboy95
    So why is it at Eliminator?
    They go back some 28 years. I suppose they are helping Jim get re-established. Right now it's a miracle Cole would surface. who cares? He has built some great boats and I bet he hasn't lost his touch.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Well hopefully Jim is back and so is the attention to detail..... :idea:

Nautitwins2
    Well hopefully Jim is back and so is the attention to detail..... :idea:
    Same here. It would be nice to see some great fast hulls back on the water again. They just need to crank out more the 20 a year. IMO

flatrookie
    yeah guys he is at it again I am pretty sure he has sold at least 16 boats so far that I have been told and yes he is not on his own with a buddy and his shop and ya down in hava his sh$t got jacked it was rough for him for a while I am sure he appreciates all of the good comments and what people think of his boats that he has produced in the years that he has been in this business such a long time and a good quality bad a$$ ride

HMF'er
    yeah guys he is at it again I am pretty sure he has sold at least 16 boats so far that I have been told and yes he is not on his own with a buddy and his shop and ya down in hava his sh$t got jacked it was rough for him for a while I am sure he appreciates all of the good comments and what people think of his boats that he has produced in the years that he has been in this business such a long time and a good quality bad a$$ ride
    Fill in the blanks: .,.,.,.,.,.,.,,...,,,..

flatrookie
    Fill in the blanks: .,.,.,.,.,.,.,,...,,,..
    I havent talked with jim in a couple of years but I grew up with two of his sons health wise he is doing very well w/ his diabeties and his arm is doing a lot better

tcook33
    I havent talked with jim in a couple of years but I grew up with two of his sons health wise he is doing very well w/ his diabeties and his arm is doing a lot better
    Punctuation works wonders....

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Is he in havasu??

fatboy95
    We wish him all the best :rollside:

flatrookie
    no he is still here in cali

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast