Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: He says he going to kill us this time,,

Trailer Park Casanova
    We been going through a long struggle against the wifes crazy Ex.
    He's never held a job in his life, just sponged off women on the strength of his good looks. And that's getting harder to do these days.
    Amazing how chix fall for that, the really smart girls and the dumb ones succum to it.
    He found a lawyer that would sue us on a contingency for child support and spousal support.
    After he lost 3 full court hearings for money, and furthur hearings denied, and found so nutty by the court he can only see his son under very controlled conditions, he's resorted to he's "going to kill us."
    So,, I carry the glock, and hopefully I won't have to kill the guy who kills me.
    But, it's looking close to a reality judging by his 24 hr Psyco threats.
    I'm not scared at all perhaps because because I'm either stupid, or I want to get it over with, maybe that goes together.
    We all have our crosses to carry,,

YeLLowBoaT
    do you have proof ( ie do you have a wittness, recording.) if you do get a restraining order. They are basicly usless form stoping ppl form coming after you, but in CA it will force him to surrender all of his fire arms and stop him form buying more ( legally anyways) thats not to say he can't get one illegally... still it will help and make his life a little bit harder.

BajaMike
    Man, that really sucks, Ross. Be careful!!
    :idea:

DILLIGAF
    Sorry to hear that. Take it seriously (which it seems you have) and if you have to, end that shit right there. Don't give him a second chance. I am talking about a serious confrontation here, not just talk. If it comes to that you have every right to defend yourself. Get the restraining order and all of that lined up so if it happens you have done all the proper stuff you could first.
    Good luck and hopefully the scumbag comes to his senses but for some they never do....

GoCiggie31
    I am assuming that since you are packing the glock, and if you havn't already, apply for a concealed weapon's permit so you don't get popped trying to defend yourself if the wacko trys to surprise you.
    Good luck and stay 1 step ahead of the loser

Desert Rat
    also don't put out to much info on here, you do know "what you say (and print) can and will be used against you in a court of law" Stay safe

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    I don't know you but you seem like a really cool guy on the boards please be carefull whatever you do record everything video tape do what you can to get the proff before you take it in your own hands just my .02

NOTALENT
    Wow...thats sucks...sorry to hear about this. Fockin loser needs to man up and take responsibility for his own actions and life. Dont think you should post in anyway that you may have to kill him though out on the boards..just incase anything does go down. Just my 2cents.

Ziggy
    Watch your back Ross......by the sound of it this guy would be the kind to hide out in the bushes and shoot you in the back......
    I'd be filing for restraining order at a minimum, a death threat is nothing to take lightly.

RitcheyRch
    Sorry to hear that you having to go through that type of crapola. If you have any proof you should definitely go to the police and report it. Atleast get a restraining order on him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast