Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Just Me, Or Have Any of You Had Enough

burtandnancy
    Christmas music yet? I enjoy Christmas as much as anyone, my grand kids make it really super. But my favorite radio station started playing it at Halloween, and now its 24/7. Enough already! Some of the traditional songs also seem to be played at the most inapropriate times of the day. I can't seem to get into Silent Night while shaving in the morning. I really enjoy Celine and Striesand in the evenings, but some of the young unknowns screeching out words I haven't heard before, well, Bah humbug. My personal favorite is anything by Manhiem Steamroller, whats yours?

Moneypitt
    I can imagine alot of other music that would be worse, I'll take xmas music, 24-7, over alot of the stuff out there today..........MP

HocusPocus
    we have been playing the oldies christmas music in the house.. i like it.

superdave013
    burt, tune into indie 103.1 and you'll be all set.

Wet Dream
    If you invested a few $'s into an XM unit, you could have Christmas music all day, or never have to hear it. Its your choice. I'll flip around and listen to a few Christmas songs, but then its back to my regs. And no crappy commercials to boot.

6 Dollar Boat
    As long as I don't hear that F-n Bruce Springsteen song I will have a good Christmas... :crossx:

burtandnancy
    Wed Dream, great idea, Nancy doesn't know what to get me. I'll drop a hint..

X-driver
    I always liked that little blind Mexican guy's song. I can't think of it right now....to many Decates.
    Plus, Adam Sandlers "Hanakuh" song. Now, that's funny!

SHOTKALLIN
    Christmas music yet? I enjoy Christmas as much as anyone, my grand kids make it really super. But my favorite radio station started playing it at Halloween, and now its 24/7. Enough already! Some of the traditional songs also seem to be played at the most inapropriate times of the day. I can't seem to get into Silent Night while shaving in the morning. I really enjoy Celine and Striesand in the evenings, but some of the young unknowns screeching out words I haven't heard before, well, Bah humbug. My personal favorite is anything by Manhiem Steamroller, whats yours?
    KOST 103.5 is your favorite station?

Redneck
    nope been a great year got XM dont ever hear christmas music been really nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast