Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: California Performance 18' For Sale

SoCal Power
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...orday06094.jpg
    hey did you guys see that black and white eliminator in this pic? That thing is sick. yeh, I'm partial to the pf flyer too. BTW, DK the mold will be open again in a few days.............need to get your next river rocket ready for spring, besides, it's way too late to start a desert car now away :idea:

Mike D.
    yeh, I'm partial to the pf flyer too. BTW, DK the mold will be open again in a few days.............need to get your next river rocket ready for spring, besides, it's way too late to start a desert car now away :idea:
    wouldn`t that be a kick 2 socal tunnels, sure would wake up the lower river hun !!

SoCal Power
    wouldn`t that be a kick 2 socal tunnels, sure would wake up the lower river hun !!
    Hey, who you callin' hun?? Should be fun next season. Lots of talk already about people stepping up their programs.
    Mike, Go Here (http://www.fibreglast.com/showproduc...pes-15.html#99) and pick something and call me in the morning on the 9700 number.
    Chris, thanks for the compliment but, I'm not sure how "show" this one will be, I'm letting Mike and some "old school jet guru" help on this one.
    Actually, I'm looking forward to working with this little coalition over the winter.
    db

RCB19
    Sold
    Congrats Larry Ripper! The 496 will be a contender between thoes stringers. :crossx:

Congrats to NO LEGS. I drank a beer or 5 in the passenger seat of the "WHITE NIGHT" last night, I felt right at home.
    No doubt it'll be a contender with the ex-418 powerhouse between the stringers and a bennett bottom...... high 8s without even trying.

Group effort on this one, socals is sure a key player,wouldn`t have it any other way,figured i needed Mr daytona himself on this too!! Power might take motor out of cp or i might build a 4 barrel with blue bottle or alcky or both anyway 900 plus
    Congrats to your buddy daves at the shop right now pulling motor
    Better be atleast 1000 HP if you wanna run with the 2nd string, 1250 if you wanna run with the starters.

Ive still got the 418 shirts that were laying on my garage floor after the party! They worked great for cleaning up!
    Ouch.
    Speaking of cleaning up...Is the GS/AHA crew going to come up with something for next season? My records show the MPD boys CLEANED UP the last 2 season in a row without even trying..

sofa king smooth
    Thats what my records show as well. Rumor has it the Dragon will be spraying next year. :220v:

DK18
    Ouch.
    Speaking of cleaning up...Is the GS/AHA crew going to come up with something for next season? My records show the MPD boys CLEANED UP the last 2 season in a row without even trying..
    Hey CS
    Your boat runs good! Just not sure how good...since you leave on everyone everytime!
    Theres a great shot in the regatta video you should watch.
    As far as the aha crew... You better have a lot of spray.... Mike D is on a Mission!
    PS hope you enjoyed your beer in Casper last night. Better not have been a Bud!
    Im glad Mike and I were able to do the deal.

Hey CS
    Your boat runs good! Just not sure how good...since you leave on everyone everytime!
    Theres a great shot in the regatta video you should watch.
    As far as the aha crew... You better have a lot of spray.... Mike D is on a Mission!
    PS hope you enjoyed your beer in Casper last night. Better not have been a Bud!
    Im glad Mike and I were able to do the deal.
    Casper? I like the white night better, and yes it was a bud unfortunatly. Im with you, its all about bullets.
    Dont worry about the spray from our camp, all 3 of us will be rolling down river with refill station bottles mounted where the gas tanks would normally go. LOTS OF SPRAY, Mike D. best go big to hang with the water wheel cartel.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast