Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boats on pinks?

We should try and get some boats on pinks during our off season..Jet vs. flat would be ideal.
    Ive got a bunch of parts Id kick in to get a boat out there if it was possibility and Im sure some of the others here would be willing to contribute.. It would be a great way to promote our sport.
    Some of these episodes on lately are pathetic, crappy eqiuptment that makes for a bad showing.

wsuwrhr
    There is no way I would have anything to do with putting the pink on the line.
    One thing I DO NOT miss about street racing is the drama.
    Brian

I'de give anything to the bald guy trying to stand up in a "DINGY" and try to keep his arm still for launch! LOL

Todd,It would be easy if we did it at the races during down time or for a 'half time show". Im sure Fegan would go for this, that would be a heckuva show for the fans.
    dont get me wrong here, I would not put my pink slip on the line,Im thinking more along the lines of building something for the show with spare parts and maybe some help from any shops who would be interested in getting some advertising on national TV. From what i see on the show they cover the cars with sponsors.
    just an idea, i think if they would go for what we proposed it would be a good show, better than this crap on right now.

All you need to do is straigthen out the bottom and spin and squeeze the piss out of the motor . Other than the motor , not much at stake . Especially if you geta bunch of parts donated .I got an intake and suction housing and a few other odds and ends.
    -beerjet-

W.O.T
    that would be a sweet show in addition with the cars. maybe we could get later to be our driver.

Cheyenne372
    Have any of you seen this website.....Pretty neat if you're looking for something to do....
    http://www.speedtv.com/pinks/game/index.html

Bense468
    I Will Give You 3 Boat Lengths And A 5 Beers. In Return You Have To Take Out The Pep Boys Nos Sub.

Nucking futs
    After watching the flame thrower from last night that show really is going the wrong direction. It would be awesome to get a couple of boats to do this deal. I have spare parts to throw at one.

superdave013
    so you guys think that show is real? lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast