Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boats on pinks?

Nucking futs
    so you guys think that show is real? lol
    C'mon Dave, its on t.v. It has to be real, Kinda like the WWF wrestling...

so you guys think that show is real? lol
    Whats unreal about the show?
    Loosing your pink is not just for show, its the real deal. If you mean sandbagging...Absolutly, thats the name of the game.

Goad
    i think this is a bad idea....it will attract the wrong people to the boating industry.....
    it will do the same thing that MTV/Girls Gone Wild did to places like coper canyon/sand bar.
    next thing you know, there will be a fast and the furious for drag boats :messedup:

centerhill condor
    next thing you know, there will be a fast and the furious for drag boats :messedup:
    there couldn't be a show that stupid with boats...they'd forget to put in the plug and they'd drown!

Goad
    there couldn't be a show that stupid with boats...they'd forget to put in the plug and they'd drown!
    you have a point there.
    imagine that....boat drifting. :yuk:
    not to get off the topic....but i just wanted to state how much i HATE drifting. it is the ice capades of motorsports.

centerhill condor
    drifting. it is the ice capades of motorsports.
    now, that's funny!

superdave013
    Whats unreal about the show?
    Loosing your pink is not just for show, its the real deal. If you mean sandbagging...Absolutly, thats the name of the game.
    so you personaly know someone who lost or won a car on that show?
    I just think in general those reality shows are very far from reality. Maybe Pinks is different.

disco_charger
    So no free braided line for the ***boat.com JustJets boat on Pinks?

No i dont know anyone personally Dave. I just read about it on some other sites where people ARE involved and have apparently lost their pinks. There was also a thread here on the boards somewhere (cant find it right now) where someone had contacted the bald guy who produces the show and he claimed everything you see is real and at the end of the day someone WILL lose their pink slip. I also recall him being interested in doing a show with boats.

77charger
    doesnt make it interesting if it is a boat put together for the show.What makes it is personal boats on the line!!
    Would remind me of streetracing where i need 10 boatspaces etc.you wont go no where Just run um HEADS UPS!!
    Besides my boat is too slow so i can give space either :crossx: :crossx: but its all motor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast