Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boats on pinks?

Todd the Rogers would be PERFECT.Id be willing to do whatever we needed in the rigging department and Ive got all sorts of spare parts at my shop that I would donate as well.
    Maybe the v-drive guys can slam something togethor as well and we could go battle it out on Pinks. How cool would that be?

superdave013
    Todd the Rogers would be PERFECT.Id be willing to do whatever we needed in the rigging department and Ive got all sorts of spare parts at my shop that I would donate as well.
    Maybe the v-drive guys can slam something togethor as well and we could go battle it out on Pinks. How cool would that be?

I bet the guys over at Scream and Fly could get something together.
    A ***boat.com -vs- Screamandfly.com would be cool.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have some parts as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW ABOUT A CADDY 500?????????????????????????

bergen
    hey guys i dont have any parts for the boat, but i could be the loud mouth a-s-s-ho-le that talks shit to the other racer, bergen

cyclone
    Oddly enough!...I am building a new boat this season and seem to have a red/white Rogers layin' around and would not think twice if we had sufficient pwr to donate, the boat is complete minus power and pump (+misc. pts.) Naturally i think i would have to have the largest sponsor space, or otherwise the hull is going to be for sale at anytime, since the transom issue, i have beat the shart out of this hull, Bottom is board strait!, and it is not really a heavy hull, my guestemate is mid 5's-600lbs she's water tight and NO issues!
    I read somewhere that, on their website (a while back), that they were considering anything,...even boats!
    This would be pretty bitchen,...and we have a hull!
    I've got parts and I'll drive if you don't wanna. I'm sure i can squeak out every last mph outta that thing til shit falls off it! :smile_
    sp:
    I'm thinking all we need is a mild bbc and a 500 shot to win over any wacker!

Nucking futs
    I'm sure i can squeak out every last mph outta that thing til shit falls off it! :smile_
    sp:
    Thats not funny. we dont need no shit flyin off.
    I have a block.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345