There will be a Prize awarded for the 1st, 3 people to post different pics. of somebody wearing a "Casale" T-Shirt at the IHBA Finals at Phoenix/Firebird race in November 2006.
Rules of the Contest: The pic. must show atleast 1 person wearing the shirt and the background could be anywhere at Firebird, the pits, grandstands, bleachers by the dragstrip, vendors row, etc.....I've been there so I'll know if it was taken in your garage or backyard, etc...
You can post pics. on this thread or create your own, such as "Casale Contest Pics". I will check the site Monday after the event and will award prizes to the 1st, 3 people. Pics. can be taken as early as Thursday, but don't post them!!! You can post pics. as early as 12a.m. Monday Morning 11-20-06 after the event, but not before. ***Not on Thurs., Fri., Sat, or Sun. I will check dates, so don't get disqualified. I hope that makes it fair for all, since some will only be going on Sunday. This is the 1st contest of this kind, and I hope you all have fun and a Safe weekend out there!!! Get your camera's ready and Good Luck!!!