Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Hondo jet hydro

djdtpr
    Busby,
    Would you classify the above as being arrogant or just plain being an a$$hole?
    Just need a little clarification for my own piece of mind
    Gotta hand to dj for typing what's on his mind
    Oh with out a doubt im all ass.I will tell ya up front but those who know me understand.Damn this cabin fever is kickin my azz.

Kilrtoy
    I just read this entire thread and could only come up with ONE interesting observation. Jet Hydro and Kilrtoy come off the same way.
    Could it be..........................nah it can't be.
    I agree another member who speaks his mind and does not sugar coat it....
    Keep it up Jet Hydro

Rondane
    I don't want to misquote you ... and want to make SURE I understand you correctly ... you're saying that Willis Jet Hydro's were not hydro's at all and that Sangers were made from them? That Sanger did not come up with their own hull? I didn't want to quote you incorrectly ... I know you hate it when I only use sentences from your paragraphs ... so I posted it complete.
    Please expand on your knowledge of the origin of the Sanger Hydro (or "Jet Hydro's) ...
    Man busby, too funny. A guy has to watch himself around you as you can nail him with his own if he's not careful. . A+++++ in studying your opponent.
    ron

Truth_Speaker
    you mean a+ in stupidity, right busby

77468sleekcraft
    Damn---you Guys Are Brutal---i Just Want To Say That I Love The Way Those Hulls Look...

Don Yates

Quote Originally Posted by pce680 View Post
    Gary
    yes, it did have a fuel motor in it. I`v talked with em many times while I was designing the bottom of my hydro. Nice guy and he was really open with me on what he did and what he had.
    This is the boat
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3Again-med.jpg
    Jet Hydro
    This boat is " Rated X " owned by Bill Henderson and driven by Don Yates.
    The picture was taken at Lake Ming in 1976.Don crashed on this run in the finish lights after it took 3 or 4 bad hops.Don was not hurt.The boat was built by Sanger Jack in Fresno,Ca. Ron Pitts
    PS When did you talk to Don Yates ? He passed away in 1995.He was my best friend.
    I have a 18ft Hondo jet that has Don Yates engraved on the headers and the cover for it has D Y on it. The guy i got it from said he got it from Don. Anything you could tell me about him would be great!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789