Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New @ Kachina Boats

KachinaBoats
    :220v: Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wesley and I am Louies brother-in-law and will be giving him a hand at the boat shop from now on! Just wanted to let you know that I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have on Kachina Boats. Ive noticed a few people knocking our boats on here and im just curious what the problem is all about? I noticed a couple of people talking about the graphics being too wild but just remember , our customers decide how they want the boat to look so what gives?

dicudmore
    well...welcome to the party

Jyruiz
    :220v: Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wesley and I am Louies brother-in-law and will be giving him a hand at the boat shop from now on! Just wanted to let you know that I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have on Kachina Boats. Ive noticed a few people knocking our boats on here and im just curious what the problem is all about? I noticed a couple of people talking about the graphics being too wild but just remember , our customers decide how they want the boat to look so what gives?
    Brave man, but if you think they have a problem with your boats, you should do a search on mine. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    awwwwww man, there goes the neighborhood I bet this thread goes atleads 20 pages....
    I will say that I own a 1987 kachina jetboat and one of my stringers are comming loose. Also, my intake was set wrong. Do you guys cover that kind of stuff :boxed:

Tom Brown
    Welcome, Wesley.
    What's your take on the 2006 primaries?

upsman105
    Are you not building 23's anymore? You could still leave the specs on the website.

upsman105
    Oh and do you make the Kachina powerboat stickers for the cars in red....Jay stole my white one with my Yukon?

Devil's Advocate
    Is it too early?...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...507popcorn.jpg
    Welcome... :crossx:

Goad
    this is soooooooo gunna be a sunk the boat thread.

Devil's Advocate
    The door's open Jordy. Anytime you want, come on in. :boxingguy

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast