Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Being Ripped Off In Phoenix

Mardonzi
    Hey Ratso, glad to hear that everything is working out so far... If you have anymore issues with this guy, let either myself or AZLL know and we will be more than happy to walk down the street and have a "word" with this guy.
    I think he was bullshitting you about the reasons for not shipping the item. I haven't seen him hobbling around town. Last time I saw him he was riding his motorcycle around..

ratso
    Hey Ratso, glad to hear that everything is working out so far... If you have anymore issues with this guy, let either myself or AZLL know and we will be more than happy to walk down the street and have a "word" with this guy.
    I think he was bullshitting you about the reasons for not shipping the item. I haven't seen him hobbling around town. Last time I saw him he was riding his motorcycle around..
    Hey Mardonzi... thanks for the pm and I do sincerely appreciate it. Yeah, he told me he had an operation on his knee or broke his leg or something and couldn't work for a week... so who knows... I just hope it's all resolved and the part is actually headed my direction. It was nice talking to you on the phone and I appreciate all your help!

ratso
    "Hey Mardonzi... thanks for the pm and I do sincerely appreciate it. Yeah, he told me he had an operation on his knee or broke his leg or something and couldn't work for a week... so who knows... I just hope it's all resolved and the part is actually headed my direction. It was nice talking to you on the phone and I appreciate all your help! "
    Hey Ratso, not to rain on your parade BUT you do know why he had a broken leg or knee don't you? Could it have been from his last satisfied customer? Just a thought.
    Rio :crossx:
    ...the possibilities are endless. :idea:

DelawareDave
    Don't hold your breath on USPS tracking numbers. They are a joke. I have had a number of things shipped and had USPS tracking numbers. The stuff arrived at my home, and 2 days later, the tracking number still provided no information as to the status of the items.

scooooter7
    Just a side note about USPS. I sent out a package of an item I sold on Ebay to Ohio. Two weeks later the buyer emailed me asking where is there package. So I went to the PO to find out (of course no insurance was purchased) and they said that the package had been delivered. Come to find out they had delivered it to the wrong city in Ohio, and three weeks later it arrived back in MY mailbox. By this time the buyer was NOT happy (go figure), but since I stayed in constant contact, and emailed the copy of the receipt, they waited with me. When it arrived back at my house I immediately went to the PO and remailed the package (at no extra cost), and emailed the buyer the new tracking number. They ended up a positive feedback for me and even mailed me an extra check for the extra postage the package had cost me to send in the first place (I had undercharged them).
    Moral of the story?? Stay in contact and keep your mailing receipts.

Nord
    Flea Bay..................

seanv
    ratso, sorry i didnt reply faster. fuel lines are not on any back order so i dont understand their issues other than they are b.s.n you. my next call would be to the general manager. if your truck is in and parts are in, it should be first to repair. i dont get some dealerships way of doing things. nice guys get taken care of but, if your too nice you get back-burnered like your case.

seanv
    where are you a parts guy at??....my buddy is the parts manager at york dodge up in prescott
    i work for larry miller dodge right now. i deal with the guys up at york from time to time. ive known the manager for 10yrs or so good guy.

squirt'nmyload
    i work for larry miller dodge right now. i deal with the guys up at york from time to time. ive known the manager for 10yrs or so good guy.
    the guy i think you are thinking of resigned...i can't remember his name for the life of me right now, real good guy, went riding with him a couple of times. my friend skip was the assistant manager then promoted to the manager when he left.

squirt'nmyload
    i went to a parts guy party at that indoor kart track off of the 202 awhile back...if you were there i may of met you. skip was the guy who totaled the kart, they had to take it off the track with a forklift!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast