Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walk the walk 100 mph plus

boatracer250
    hey guys this is tom and hoby cress recently members trying to put together a last minute thing for parker next weekedn any questions call tom at 951 817 0097...

Nucking futs
    What kind of thing? I think some people are going to big river.

Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend weather wise.
    Fri
    Nov 3 Partly Cloudy
    84°/56°
    Sat
    Nov 4 Sunny
    84°/57°
    Sun
    Nov 5 Sunny
    82°/56°
    Mon
    Nov 6 Sunny
    81°/55°

boatracer250
    yeah we are actually gonna be like ten minutes from avi slight change in plans and its just gonna be a few guys with some boats wanting to go fast... btw anyone heard from riverturd? and yeah boat 250 aka seeing red two or other wise known as the best looking southwind out there finally broke the 90 mph mark... kudos to me... double kudos to me :rollside:

boatracer250
    big river does sound good to though anyone intersted in meeting there give us a call

I was checking out the NJBA results on Tuesday and noticed the 91 MPH run. I am sure your stoked. Last time I saw the boat running it was in the 70’s. Did you change the set-up and make some engine modifications?
    So where you guys going to be? I would head south the river at AVI is taken most of the day to come up. We were there a couple weeks ago and it never really came up on Sunday. I don’t know much about the Paker area at this time of year but I am sure it’s got to be better than Laughlin. I was thinking about heading some place next weekend just not sure yet.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    congrats on the run What are you running for hardware? Any pics?

rivertard
    yeah we are actually gonna be like ten minutes from avi slight change in plans and its just gonna be a few guys with some boats wanting to go fast... btw anyone heard from riverturd? and yeah boat 250 aka seeing red two or other wise known as the best looking southwind out there finally broke the 90 mph mark... kudos to me... double kudos to me :rollside: DAMMMMMMMM HOBY 91MPH WAY TO GO.Where in the hell are you going Big river or the AVI Im not going to call you because you dont call back, :boxed: post were your going to be and maybe you"ll have a rivertard sighting. :rollside:

FOURQ
    Big river sounds good ... may only be able to stay a few hours but we will most likley show...

Nucking futs
    Cool on the 91 Hoby. Was that with the new engine?
    Best looking southwind out there?? doubtfull....... :crossx:
    http://www.southwindjetboats.com/boats%20022.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast