Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: winter upgrades???

Big Boys Toy PE857
    I am thinking about upgrading to a Systems 1 oil filter. Update later.

Wet Dream
    Bill,
    What do ya mean secret? We here at team Sambuca have no secrets. Tell us all about the new mill! Big cubes ? Nitrous? Chevy ? Ford? Amc?Honda?Kia? :wink:
    Briggs and Stratton Happy now? Damnit, can't keep anything under wraps around here. I'm thinking about the 7.5hp, but I might opt for the 10 horse monster.

fat rat
    Briggs and Stratton Happy now? Damnit, can't keep anything under wraps around here. I'm thinking about the 7.5hp, but I might opt for the 10 horse monster.
    Rumors are flying................I heard everything from a small block to a Monster 572cui.......................give it up Wet, whats it going to be!

BigBlockBaja
    3 things I will be doing this winter.
    1. Ditching the OT headers abd going thru hull with silencers in tips. I like to go boating at night plus the State Police seem to like me allot with the OT headers and get stopped everyday I had the boat out.
    2. Redo interior with new bucket seats in the front
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...36100_0386.JPG
    and build a bench seat along the back. Should be fun to give that a try.
    3. Get a new carb and a book on tuning it. Carbs were always a mystery to me and never got into tuning them. I got a real bad case of hessiation and starting off from a idle requires feathering the peddle. Not to helpfull with pulling up skiers.

Wet Dream
    Rumors are flying................I heard everything from a small block to a Monster 572cui.......................give it up Wet, whats it going to be!
    Ok, you got me, the CJ-7 is getting a small block dropped into it, and it might even get fuel injection. But if EVER drop a smallblock into any boat, it better be about 9 feet long and weigh no more than 150 pounds.

jets4me
    i am putting in a race ready 496 rollermotor no more pump gas well it is not ready yet but i will be putting dreamsicle to work next week also getting some parts powdercoated here is my race list if you want some of the youngblood just sign up here.._____________ and cmzracing pumper-puller will haul the beer and i hope he has that brass pole in by then all in fun see ya

I'm planning a full floor and stringer replacement, along with a rail kit, and a new to me twin turbo setup for the Olds- Should be interesting! :rollside:

ambusher
    I Am Just Hoping For Any Kind Of Motor ,no Fun Owning A Jet With A Bad Motor And Being A Spectator. Hoping To Attend Anna This Year

DelawareDave
    I'm planning a full floor and stringer replacement
    I hear ya there! The same is on my agenda, along with the transom.

Liquid Invader
    And what is that Systems One oil filter going on? Jet? Hydro? 514? 6--? If you won't fess up, I'm going to spill the beans on you. All these covert operations going on up in Charleston. The spy network is in place and the public has a right to known what danger they are facing. When will the real story come out? :cry:
    Later 383

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast