Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people???

pixilatedpussy
    In Aliso Viejo last night a man was ran over by a silver BMW because he yelled at them to slow down in the parking lot! Now the guywho was hit is in a coma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me???????
    I myself have done this before (yelled at someone to slow down) whether it was outside my home...or walking to my truck with my kids in a parking lot & some jack azz is driving like he is in the Indy 500!!!!!!!!
    Seriously ...what is wrong with some people????????????????? I hope this guy shows up at our shop to get an estimate for damages to his BMW cuz he will be going away for a very very long time!
    My thoughts go out to this family!

H20Advantage
    Saw that on the news. Sounds like the victim was an NFL player I think from the Falcons but that has not been verified yet.
    Some people have no respect for life anymore. How about the kids videotaping beating homeless people for kicks?

JetBoatRich
    watch who you yell at :yuk:
    Crazy people out there :yuk:

Ziggy
    GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrr........shit like that pisses me off to no end. Nobody has any patience and is always in a focking rush to be/go somewhere. I say leave early enough to get where you're going...what a senseless and cowardly act of the driver.
    My heart goes out to the victim........
    I'll be watching for that car too........

Waldo
    I work in Aliso Viejo...anybody know what center or lot it was in?
    Some people are down right idiots! Karma :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    I work in Aliso Viejo...anybody know what center or lot it was in?
    Some people are down right idiots! Karma :crossx:
    I think it was in the center where Lowes is...or across from there (where all the restaurants are)
    At first I thought it was over by the Tavern.
    Sounds like someone was drunk. They were in their mid 20's!

topless
    I saw it this morning on the news too. He sped thru the parking lot hitting a car first, went all the way to the end, did a doughnut then sped back hitting the guy. He basically ran over him on purpose. I hope they catch his sorry ass.

Sleek-Jet
    I had my driver side window shot out with a BB gun a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure a couple of worthless illegels down the street did it after I yelled at them to slow the fock down through the neighborhood.
    People are wound to tight these days. Jeez, take a deep breath and let it pass.
    I was lucky, I can always replace a window. Hope the guy in the coma makes a full recovery.

lewiville
    that suck's even worse when you are watching out for your own kids.
    just this morning I was taking my kids to school and was at a stop sign. i waved some kids on to cross the street on there bikes and sure as shit, they go in front of my truck and just after they pass it one kid runs right into a jeep that could not wait an extra second. And then the dumbass takes off without asking if the kid was all right.

pixilatedpussy
    that suck's even worse when you are watching out for your own kids.
    just this morning I was taking my kids to school and was at a stop sign. i waved some kids on to cross the street on there bikes and sure as shit, they go in front of my truck and just after they pass it one kid runs right into a jeep that could not wait an extra second. And then the dumbass takes off without asking if the kid was all right.
    omg!!!!!!!! I hope the kid was ok. Yes you are all right !!! Too many f'king idioits that dont care! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast