Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call.

Grinnin'B
    Thanks for the warm welcome. What exactly are you ordering?
    Joe and Wayne Schaldenbrand are good friends of mine and are at the top of their game. They actually had a pretty big hand in the restoration project on my dad's Sanger Super Jet that I restored. I don't know Dave Donchez very well but since he is in with the Schaldenbrands then he is probably just as customer oriented as they are. :rollside:
    DOM
    I am looking forward to connecting with them. Dave and I are plying phone tag and attempting to schedule a call as everyone is back from the show. I saw your dad's project boat (great job super son) and loved reading and the pic's on the sunnsation boards.
    We connected almost a year ago as I was asking questions about a high HP T/700s 32ss mcob.
    As the journey continued I actually got invlolved with a team putting together a High HP/Perfomance Diesel Package.
    Due to your recomedations (and a great referral from fasterdammit) on HB, and the visability we want to create I have shifted to a 32ss.
    Ya now felt like a total newb again when I looked at your post count. uhhhh yeah...my mentors have always recomended paying attention to detail BEFORe I speak.
    Verrry Niiiiccceeee High five! (Borat Style)
    What about you; When will your 43 be done??????? nudge nudge
    I am so looking forward to Catalina Runs and travelling with the boat this comming summer.
    Have a good one!
    B

Quality Time
    agreed--good talking to you
    Thanks, you know yours is no slouch either--you ready for lake pacific? I'm gonna do some more zoo trips since its still warm, but eventually Catalina
    Definitely ready for some lake pacific runs

Dominator Scott
    DOM
    I am looking forward to connecting with them. Dave and I are plying phone tag and attempting to schedule a call as everyone is back from the show. I saw your dad's project boat (great job super son) and loved reading and the pic's on the sunnsation boards.
    We connected almost a year ago as I was asking questions about a high HP T/700s 32ss mcob.
    As the journey continued I actually got invlolved with a team putting together a High HP/Perfomance Diesel Package.
    Due to your recomedations (and a great referral from fasterdammit) on HB, and the visability we want to create I have shifted to a 32ss.
    Ya now felt like a total newb again when I looked at your post count. uhhhh yeah...my mentors have always recomended paying attention to detail BEFORe I speak.
    Verrry Niiiiccceeee High five! (Borat Style)
    What about you; When will your 43 be done??????? nudge nudge
    I am so looking forward to Catalina Runs and travelling with the boat this comming summer.
    Have a good one!
    B
    No F-4 for me unfortunatley. The wife really isn't into the boating scene anymore and only went with me twice all last summer. She says the Dominator is too fast now and doesn't like the race hatch on it so she just has no interest in it anymore.
    I have a feeling that I will probably be out on the boat again this coming summer either with the boy's or by myself which doesn't bother me in the least.
    Good luck on your new Sunsation.

Grinnin'B
    Thank you sir, I am looking forward to posting updates. Til then...have a great one!
    B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12