Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: NEW GM Forged Crank & 7/16 bolt Connecting Rods (set)

HBjet
    FOR SALE
    NEW BBC Forged Crank (2 piece rear main)

Never used, bought NEW from GM. Make Offer!
    I also have a set of 7/16 bolt connecting rods that where only used a few times in a new crate motor. I sent them out to get resized, brass bushings, balanced. These are practically NEW. Make Offer

HBjet

damm maybe you are building a ford!

HBjet
    boatnam2:
    damm maybe you are building a ford! I'd go to the dark side before I entered Hell!
    HBjet

i thought so but with the fire sale you got going i was starting to wonder.so whats the eta on the new power plant?

Jrocket
    Looks like somebody got scared from the latest dyno runs...Stepping it up a bit ehhhhh?

HBjet
    boatnam2:
    i thought so but with the fire sale you got going i was starting to wonder.so whats the eta on the new power plant? Well, I mentioned how I would like to have my boat by OP6C V, and then I got a look of maybe, then I said Windy wants the boat finished by OP6C V and then I got a look of Oh Great! If there are no problems, then I should have the boat that weekend. If something comes up, well, I might have a spare motor in the boat, or I'll just need a ride. I will be pretty bummed if I don't have my boat that weekend.
    As for getting scared, No, Mikes motor pulls really hard, and at a low RPM. I can't afford the heads he's using, so that's why I'm having a lot of work done to mine.
    The reason I'm selling the carb is because I fell into a deal which allowed me to get the carbs I really wanted, so that's why I'm selling the other ones. Also, since I'm doing this motor build up, I want to do everything the way I want the first time. So, I'm going to get the tunnel ram I've always liked, the Edlebrock Victor Ram 2-R. The reason I'm selling the crank and connecting rods I just spent a bunch of money on is because I got another hook-up through a work buddies friend on a better crank, and rods. I'm going to be paying more then I bought these for, but not as much as I would have buying through Summit or something.
    My motor will still be less HP then Cyclones, and I'll be running 2 carbs.
    But, I will be closing that gap just a little more!
    HBjet

sounds good hb,i hope you make it by op6.

LeE ss13
    What does the Crank fit ?? 427, 454?

Windy
    LeE ss13:
    What does the Crank fit ?? 427, 454? I'll answer this one for Randy, since he is busy at RiverDaves for most of the nite.

Bow Tie Omega
    HB, where were you 2 weeks ago. I just bought a Scat forget steel crank and Scat rods frown
    [ May 19, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Bow Tie Omega ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast