Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers rolling....

AirtimeLavey
    how 'bout that Bynum? What a find. Kobe's moving a bit better. Nice balance from the others. Almost let it slip away. Great passing from Walton, and Farmar is another great pick up. It's gonna be fun this year. :rollside:

dmontzsta
    yup, another good one...lets see if they can pull a win out tomorrow night, back to back and they have to travel to portland.
    But yes, another great team effort and Bynum, that kid is going to be great.

Jyruiz
    I will be impressed if they win tomorrow night, this was a game they should have won after the T-Wolves played last night and are at the end of their road trip. I really like what Bynum and Walton are doing though.

a catered life
    while i love my lakers and love the way the have played....we still have not faced any of our western or eastern more experienced teams..houston, san antiono, miami, 76er's, indiania, cleveland and maybe chicago .....while i think we have the ability and team to beat any other team on any given night...we havent had a full year with this squad yet and i worry about them jelling together during tough times........when both kobe and odom have bad games the bench needs to step it up and that has been oe of our biggest problems but in the end GO LAKERS

MayDaze
    I will be impressed if they win tomorrow night, this was a game they should have won after the T-Wolves played last night and are at the end of their road trip. I really like what Bynum and Walton are doing though.
    It's a good sign that they are beating the teams they should. Don't they usually have a tough time in Portland?

Jyruiz
    It's a good sign that they are beating the teams they should. Don't they usually have a tough time in Portland?
    Yes they do. I really think they need to get this win tonight though, the Pistons come in on Friday and that will be a good test for them. I wish the Lakers other bigs were back, cause they are going to need them for the Pistons.

dmontzsta
    Yes they do. I really think they need to get this win tonight though, the Pistons come in on Friday and that will be a good test for them. I wish the Lakers other bigs were back, cause they are going to need them for the Pistons.
    I hear Kwame is coming back Friday, have you heard this?

dmontzsta
    Kareem-Abdul Jabar on Andrew Bynum;
    "I always felt he would improve if he got the minutes," said Abdul-Jabbar after the game. "Practice is no place to learn. It's not just that I coach him. I feel as close to him as if he was my nephew. He was just 17 when he got here, but being a parent myself helped me deal with him. And he's a great kid."
    http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/...1_48_55_am.jpg
    Other Lakers news...
    Phil Jackson is talking with the Lakers about an expansion on his contract. Jerry Buss is saying within the next few years, he will be turning the team over to Jeanie and Jim Buss.
    LA Times on Kobe Bryant;
    "After a decade of watching Kobe Bryant on a basketball court, I thought I had seen it all.
    I've watched him act surreal. I've watched him act supernatural. I've watched him act scatterbrained. I've watched him act selfish.
    But, three games into his rushed return this fall, I'm watching what might be Kobe Bryant's most eye-popping performance of all."

Hardly Satisfied
    while i love my lakers and love the way the have played....we still have not faced any of our western or eastern more experienced teams..houston, san antiono, miami, 76er's, indiania, cleveland and maybe chicago .....while i think we have the ability and team to beat any other team on any given night...we havent had a full year with this squad yet and i worry about them jelling together during tough times........when both kobe and odom have bad games the bench needs to step it up and that has been oe of our biggest problems but in the end GO LAKERS
    Yes you might be right, but this is a good way to start the season off. we have to wait and see when they start playing these teams

Jyruiz
    I hear Kwame is coming back Friday, have you heard this?
    Yes, but that will be his first game back, so don't expect him to contribute much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast