Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a drink

SoCal_fun
    Two more days of work for me, then I become one of those 'problem employees'. I'm gonna be out for a few weeks at least for some surgery. :yuk:
    I hope they don't foget that they need me while I'm gone. Thats the bad part about missing work, they might just get along without you.. :skull:
    Have one for me Mark, we can talk about it on Sunday, watching the BRONCOS LOSE!! :argue:

raff
    Two more days of work for me, then I become one of those 'problem employees'. I'm gonna be out for a few weeks at least for some surgery. :yuk:
    I hope they don't foget that they need me while I'm gone. Thats the bad part about missing work, they might just get along without you.. :skull:
    Have one for me Mark, we can talk about it on Sunday, watching the BRONCOS LOSE!! :argue:
    Oh your one of them that cost me more over time Miss the last 6-mounths come back for one and now your out another 45 days.. :yuk:
    Thats one of my drivers..
    Or you get to many points driving and now I have to pull you off your route and it's my fault
    Larry,
    Talk to you soon hope the foots ok...
    Now that your off what to go to the zoo Dec,2?

HOOTER SLED-
    LOL... damn raff, same shit we deal with too. whiney bitches..

Mrs.Racer277
    I need a drink too.
    Sorry to hear you had a crappy day. :yuk:

SoCal_fun
    Oh your one of them that cost me more over time Miss the last 6-mounths come back for one and now your out another 45 days.. :yuk:
    Thats one of my drivers..
    Or you get to many points driving and now I have to pull you off your route and it's my fault
    Larry,
    Talk to you soon hope the foots ok...
    Now that your off what to go to the zoo Dec,2?
    I think that wouild be to soon after amputation.. :220v:
    Thanks for the invite though.. :rollside:
    I wouldn't want the disability folks taking pictures of me tubing while there paying me to sit at home... :crossx: Seen that on tv already..

raff
    Well it's Friday Will see how it goes today....
    Lets start the weekend off right.....

Rod-64
    Well it's Friday Will see how it goes today....
    Lets start the weekend off right.....
    Well it's rubbed off on me...........still up from last night...........got in late and the neighbors dogs are barking out of control........waiting for animal control to show up.....I'VE HAD IT!! Ignorant fukkers, they keep 2 dogs chained up they don't even play with and the worst part is they're home!! Don't they hear this crap????
    Anyhoo John's out for POL ..kids got POL here for marching band.
    So............how was yer drink. :crossx:
    And what's up with Larry's foot??? Hope nothing serious.
    I call u this weekend.

lucky
    I wear so many"hats" to take care of Operation problems - I think for x mas bonus they shoud give me stock in JIM BEAM

JetBoatRich
    I wear so many"hats" to take care of Operation problems - I think for x mas bonus they shoud give me stock in JIM BEAM
    I got a new hat rack

MOBrien
    well, here we go again.....I need another drink, errrrrrrr, 10. Efffing back-outs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast