Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know anything about the sterling true tunnel??

Ron Hill
    The guy that bought Bobby's Wing got it from Pete at Pro Marine, is where I also saw a Sterling, with a 235 Evinrude....I posted pictures of the wing, Sterling and other stuff on SAF.
    I guess, my post was confusing....I was trying to say that th PICKEL FORKED STERLING wasn't the same Sterling we'd been talking about..I was agreeing with you... "They didn't offer any of the boats in Bob Ts link above, so it must have been another Sterling."...Last edited by old rigger : Yesterday at 05:29 PM.
    Like I said, "I really didn't remember "ART" who designed the Sterling tunnel, only saw him a time of two...Do you happened to know what Art's last name was...and was his name Art??? Thought, I'd get over and see Bill at Dick Sherrer Marine...maybe he'd remember something.
    As for myself, I have no knowledge of any Sterling V Hulls, but I'm not saying that there a weren't Sterling V-Hulls...Actually, I have little knowledge of the tunnel!!!!

Beats the hell out of me which Art it was. I thought you knew. lol
    Is Pro Marine out by Lake Elsinore? I don't know them, but the guy that bought the wing, Rick Connely, picked it up out there by the lake somewhere. Rick lives in Phoenix and just by coincidence so does my dads old friend who I hooked up Rick with.
    I was curious and looked on the boat trader just now and found this '79 Sterling. Like I said, everyone sold the little 16 Tahiti to make a buck.
    http://images.traderonline.com/EMedi...24000001_1.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123