Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crower roller lifters....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How good are they? I know that crower makes some nice stuff. Just havent heard about thier lifters. I can get a set of the "cutaway style" with .842 diameter for dirt cheap. Can these be used with the dart big m blocks?

WannabeRacing
    Dart big M blocks require +.300 taller lifters. Everyone is carying them, and they are listed quite often in the books. In fact, Crower lists every part number with and without the .300 taller lifter option. Some people are starting to make all of their lifters taller, and sell that same one for the +.300 blocks and standard blocks.
    They are a great lifter. As good as about any on the market. Lots of the crate engines from guys like Sonny and Reher Morrison use them almost exclusively.
    But if you can get them for cheap, make sure you get the +.300 and get em.

fc-pilot
    We have used there lifters and like them. We get the pressure fed lifters, and in a dart block you will need the .300 long lifters. There are a few different lifter makers that put out a good product.
    Paul

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sweet, thanks for the info guys
    It was a pleasure finally meeting you guys

Brian
    I would run Crowers, no question good stuff. Peto recommended them to me and my buddy Greg has been running them in a very stout 598 solid roller setup for several years with no problems at all.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I would run Crowers, no question good stuff. Peto recommended them to me and my buddy Greg has been running them in a very stout 598 solid roller setup for several years with no problems at all.

Thanks for the info

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    My next question is that does the dart big m block take straight lifters are the offset style?

GofastRacer
    No offset just longer, bores need to be honed to size in a Dart block!..

GofastRacer
    Crower lifters always been good wonder who makes them???, I will be using Morel lifters in the new K motor!..

469 the coyote
    I have the crowers in my motor and it turns 9100 on the leave and have never had a problem with the lifters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast