Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: K-boat news!

Chris Kenner - PS681
    The kevlar suit is a full length arms & legs cut resistant suit with built in flotation to protect the drivers torso, arms & legs. One of the best ideas to come into open cockpit boat racing in a long time & something all open boat drivers should have. I have had one for 2 years now & would not test or race a boat without it period!!!! You can even get it with a six point helmet restraint system built in to it, parachute etc...Call Scott or Tracy at SRP Race Products on 425 557 6508. Cost should not be a factor when something can you keep you safe & protected well. Quality safety equipment should always be high priority.

kipperps28
    Quit stepping on me, you lanky bastard.

Chris Kenner - PS681
    Dude I got my reservation in the spare room already booked in at the PS28 Manor for Lake Lawrence & Black Lake!!

Wildchild80
    A cut suit is cheaper than your ass. Call Security Race Products- they will hook you up (even can build a torso suit into the cut suit) 425-557-6508 is their #. Hey, by the way, last time I saw K's at Black Lake on a 1 1/4 mile record course, it was bitchin. Everyone is welcome to camp at my house (except Kenner...)
    SS 80 team will be at Black Lake we will have about 7 1/2 people (Gordy) count us in as long as Kenner is not there

kipperps28
    Bring a blown Pfaff motor. I've got an orange boat that would look sweet with a hat...

Sked
    Sked, unlike anything you have heard here before, Thank you very much for your continued support of the Nosties, Flatbottom Racing, and now Ks and Es, and for your lifetime of inovative competitive boat building and the shared technology! You and your involved friends deserve a big AttaBoy from everyone! Horray APBA!
    Thanks for the kind words. It's especially gratifying coming from such a great supporter and promoter of flatbottoms such as yourself. There are many others though that equally deserve credit, if not more so. People like Ross Wallach, Jeff Wooton, Julian Rucki, and Duff Daily, just to name a few, along with the many supporters within the flatbottom classes. Hopefully, together we can all work to move flatbottom sprint boat racing to the forefront of all powerboat racing, where it belongs.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789