Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hey blown, PosterX, and Knothead (after the name change)

eliminatedsprinter
    Bob Dole had the same charcteristics I saw in Ronald Reagan, John Wayne and Audie Murphy. He was the type of guy that really loved his country. Not in an arrogant way, and not in such a way where I even considered the party he represented. He had the type of character (in my opinion) where ever decision he made would be in the best interest of the country. I don't think he ever thought about himself or cronyism. It was a life devoted to a country and an idea for the future based on principles of the past. Few guys ever have it. We'll probably not see another in our lives.
    Then of course there's Bush. Who's just a friggin idiot.
    But Both Senator Doles support President Bush.....

SmokinLowriderSS
    But Both Senator Doles support President Bush.....
    Now that's not playing fair es.

eliminatedsprinter
    Now that's not playing fair es.
    How could I play fair, when I'm just a knuckle dragging selfish libertarian type person, who wants to starve the children and nuke the whales for Jesus. :wink:

Poster X
    Dole did what he thought was right for the party. I consider it a mistake. Not sure what he thinks? He doesn't call me. I'd still support Dole. Bush is still an idiot. Different day same bullshit. Try and squeeze a victory off another thread. I still want to know what's missing from Kerry's records? Nothing I think. And nopthing you've proved. Again, you're full of it and trying to drift away and save face. Oh well.

eliminatedsprinter
    Dole did what he thought was right for the party. I consider it a mistake. Not sure what he thinks? He doesn't call me. I'd still support Dole. Bush is still an idiot. Different day same bullshit. Try and squeeze a victory off another thread. I still want to know what's missing from Kerry's records? Nothing I think. And nopthing you've proved. Again, you're full of it and trying to drift away and save face. Oh well.
    I never said Kerry was trying to hide his military record. It appears to me that the reason he stalled off signing the release (sorry I forgot the forms title) that most candidates sign, re personal data, appears to have been because he didn't want his somewhat lack luster (weaker than Bush's) academic records and his less than egalitarian, tax records exposed to the public prior to the election. I never got on the swiftboat bandwagon. My problems with Senator John Kerry have only to do with his poor performance in his post Vietnam activism and his far left (in my eyes) record in the Senate.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567