Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blown's links

'75 Miller
    A while back a buddy turned me on to a website with video of an Iraqi insurgent getting VENTILATED by American troops as he tried to fire an rpg at them. Gnarly. Anyway I visited one of the sites in their links called albasrah.net. Total pro-insurgent, death to America site. In their list of selected links are several of 'ol Blown's favorites. John Pilger, information clearing house, etc. Among others like aljazzera & boycott Israel.
    So Blown, do you think that the credibility of your links suffers at all being in such company?

Blown 472
    A while back a buddy turned me on to a website with video of an Iraqi insurgent getting VENTILATED by American troops as he tried to fire an rpg at them. Gnarly. Anyway I visited one of the sites in their links called albasrah.net. Total pro-insurgent, death to America site. In their list of selected links are several of 'ol Blown's favorites. John Pilger, information clearing house, etc. Among others like aljazzera & boycott Israel.
    So Blown, do you think that the credibility of your links suffers at all being in such company?
    Do I care?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Do I care?
    Such an association is a great enhancement to their credibility and veracity '75 Miller. No doubt about it. I have every reason to suspect blown sent them the links orriginally.

'75 Miller
    Do I care?
    You should care. The links you provide to help make your points (whatever they may be) are the same ones that an enemy site like albasrah.net provides to make their twisted point. That's okay with you?

Blown 472
    You should care. The links you provide to help make your points (whatever they may be) are the same ones that an enemy site like albasrah.net provides to make their twisted point. That's okay with you?
    Sure, read into it whatever you want.

'75 Miller
    Sure, read into it whatever you want.
    I'd rather not have to. I'd rather have a reasoned debate with you but it's impossible. Your tactics are all hit & run, slander and bash.
    I ask you again... many of your favorite links to "the truth" are also favorites of America's enemies. Do you think that adds to or detracts from your arguments?
    Also another question you've sidestepped... do you think it's a good thing for a foreign power (like Germany) to charge or try American officials?

Focker
    wrong web site
    ya all want
    hotpolitics.com
    :argue:

'75 Miller
    I'd rather not have to. I'd rather have a reasoned debate with you but it's impossible. Your tactics are all hit & run, slander and bash.
    I ask you again... many of your favorite links to "the truth" are also favorites of America's enemies. Do you think that adds to or detracts from your arguments?
    Also another question you've sidestepped... do you think it's a good thing for a foreign power (like Germany) to charge or try American officials?
    Why won't you answer these simple questions? You seem to have strongly held opinions... I'm just not sure what the hell they are.

Blown 472
    Why won't you answer these simple questions? You seem to have strongly held opinions... I'm just not sure what the hell they are.
    If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?

AzMandella
    If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?
    I don't think we removed Sadam because he wouldn't go along with us as you put it.He was removed because he was a threat to national security,harbouring terrorists,and comitting crimes against humanity.Not to mention violating U.N. embargos and dicking around with U.N. inspectors for 9 yrs. For a person who seems to know everything you sure don't have a clue.And before you say what about Afganistan and the Taliban read above.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast