Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPAM.. B-Boat(Rivera) and parts

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    here is a link to the pics of my parts and the 1985 never in the water Rivera.. i want $800 for the boat and make offer on the parts i know i know most are not worth using but some one may need something in the pics.. ohh and the split case i want $500 its supposed to be a 10*
    click here for pics (http://www.clmglasswerkz.com/rivera.htm)
    click on the pics to make them bigger
    i wont be around this weekend so if ya want call me 714-398-7997
    Shawn

dmontzsta
    This can be a bitchen boat, for someone looking for a project.
    Bolsa floor is in great shape. The boat is also really light.

Nucking futs
    The boat is also really light.
    Whats light in the world of flatbottoms that turn???? I think its in the upper 500 lower 600 LBS. range. I could be wrong but thats what it feels like to me.
    All in all its a good solid hull and cold be a head turner. Someone buy this Please.....
    Tim

dmontzsta
    Whats light in the world of flatbottoms that turn???? I think its in the upper 500 lower 600 LBS. range. I could be wrong but thats what it feels like to me.
    All in all its a good solid hull and cold be a head turner. Someone buy this Please.....
    Tim
    Well, 600-700 is probably average. Each boat is different, when I picked it up, it was about the lightest boat I have felt. Shawn was guessing 450lbs.

GofastRacer
    Wouldn't mind having that, a little work and it could be a real nice piece!..
    BTW, I weighed my D'Cucci SS bare and it was 460lbs!..

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    Wouldn't mind having that, a little work and it could be a real nice piece!..
    BTW, I weighed my D'Cucci SS bare and it was 460lbs!..
    well your gana be down for the RR 2 screening bring a trailer and haul it home with ya :boxed:

GofastRacer
    well your gana be down for the RR 2 screening bring a trailer and haul it home with ya :boxed:
    I said I wouldn't mind having that, but right now I need another boat like need a hole in the head!..

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    I said I wouldn't mind having that, but right now I need another boat like need a hole in the head!..
    I hear ya thats kinda my dilema there are 3 boats here right now and one more onthe way thats why this one has to go

bottom feeder
    ÷קmᮆښ×÷
    Check your PM

dmontzsta
    ÷קmᮆښ×÷
    Check your PM
    Hey Bottom Feeder.
    He is on his way to Havasu and will not be back to check PMs until Monday/Tuesday. I had a guy interested and he said to have everyone call him on his cell, posted above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast