Thread: I need software for my vinyl cutter.....

VanDeano
    I bought a Rolland vinyl cutter on E-Bay and it didn't come with any software to run it with my computer, does anyone have any suggestion on a good program. I need a program that will make it possible so that I can apply vinyl graphics to my boat. I seen some programs out there for around $300-$400 but I was hoping to find some thing cheaper.

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    I use the Vinyl Express Master Plus software with the 40" panther plotter from Signwarehouse $2000.00 (software only), Which the apprentice program is the same format but with less features, its around 150-300 on ebay. Both are very easy to use.

VanDeano
    Thanks, I'll check it out. I found a simple program to were I can at least correspond with the cutter from my computer, but it only allows me to do #'s. And what a headache to figure out at first.

h2oski2fast
    I use Flexisign, it's the only way to go. You get what you pay for, I tried many different programs over the past 10 years and Flexi works the easiest and the best, especially for cleaning up scanned artwork and manipulating nodes. I have been in the sign biz for 7+ years, so I've used Flexi from the start. Oh, and $300-400 is CHEAP.

Nucking futs
    pm fourQ here on the boards, he can get you set up. he set up a few people on the boards here.

VanDeano
    How do I find fourQ?
    Never mind I figured it out. Thanks!

Nordic35Flame
    Flexi kicks ass, but for the money try and get Vinyl Express softare. Check out www.signwarehouse.com (http://www.signwarehouse.com)

VanDeano
    Anybody want to rent me some software, I just want to make some graphics for my boat. I never new software was so much. I should of known why I got the cutter so cheap with no software.

FOURQ
    i can get you a copy of flexi sign pro. give me a call 928-208-0291