Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What a crock of sh*t this is

Chromegorilla
    This is an interesting report on 20/20 on working Moms. Not to stir the pot but it is something we should be looking at as a nation.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2649809
    What the hell does this have to do with the toys for tots story? Just wondering?

socalmoney
    What the hell does this have to do with the toys for tots story? Just wondering?
    I made a sarcastic remark about girls receiving Barbies and Science Kits as gifts. See above. Not sure if I could get tared and feathered for making a joke about women in the work place or the fact that I did not use smilies in my post. I refuse to do so by the way.

Her454
    I made a sarcastic remark about girls receiving Barbies and Science Kits as gifts. See above. Not sure if I could get tared and feathered for making a joke about women in the work place or the fact that I did not use smilies in my post. I refuse to do so by the way.
    I meant for not using smilies. I'm not even going to acknowledge the women in the workplace dealio.

Sleek-Jet
    Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I appreciate yours. Maybe mine would be different if I indeed had children but I don't. I never intended to upset anyone I just wanted to express my opinion and wanted to hear others as well.
    Yeah you did... otherwise you wouldn't have titled the thread the way you did... pot stirrers are well appreciated around here... just don't go to far with it one day... :idea:
    I agree with the Marines by the way... God has no place in Christmas...

mbrown2
    I'm a Christian but, that "toy" doesn't sound like much fun.
    That's an understatement

socalmoney
    I meant for not using smilies. I'm not even going to acknowledge the women in the workplace dealio.
    Please read all my posts with sarcastic tone. I am here to entertain and I promise to make all my posts as interesting as possible, that is my pledge to you and all the ***boat community.
    When I am serious, I will say so. It won't happen often.

Her454
    Please read all my posts with sarcastic tone. I am here to entertain and I promise to make all my posts as interesting as possible, that is my pledge to you and all the ***boat community.
    When I am serious, I will say so. It won't happen often.
    Sarcastic is my middle name.

clownpuncher
    Sarcastic is my middle name.
    So you wouldn't mind if I said "why are women asking for BBQ'd turkey advice when everyone knows that BBQ'ing is a mans job"

clownpuncher
    Tell me when to duck

LAND_LOVER69
    Yeah you did... otherwise you wouldn't have titled the thread the way you did... pot stirrers are well appreciated around here... just don't go to far with it one day... :idea:
    I agree with the Marines by the way... God has no place in Christmas...
    Consider the title changed. :rollside:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast