Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What a crock of sh*t this is

Her454
    So you wouldn't mind if I said "why are women asking for BBQ'd turkey advice when everyone knows that BBQ'ing is a mans job"
    I'd say "When will dinner be ready"? :crossx: :rollside:
    Tell me when to duck
    Yea right, you should know me better than that. I like the sneak attack.

Can I get a bigger copy of this------->http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...r15180_2.gif:D

unleashed
    Whats the big deal...this could be a fun toy for sures. Wheres everyones imagination. When I was a kid I used toy figures to create fun scenes granted mine were with ken and Barbie but....With Jesus theres all kinds of fun to be had...you can raise yourself from the dead, turn a fish and loaf of bread into a feast for 1000's, part the red sea, Beat the shiat our of Judest...the amounts of fun are endless...Geeezzzzz no imagination! Kids are spoiled!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
    Whats the big deal...this could be a fun toy for sures. Wheres everyones imagination. When I was a kid I used toy figures to create fun scenes granted mine were with ken and Barbie but....With Jesus theres all kinds of fun to be had...you can raise yourself from the dead, turn a fish and loaf of bread into a feast for 1000's, part the red sea, Beat the shiat our of Judest...the amounts of fun are endless...Geeezzzzz no imagination! Kids are spoiled!
    Deano
    Moses was a tad before good 'ole JC and the boys... he parted the red sea... :idea: JC walked on water though... so he has that going for him...

unleashed
    Moses was a tad before good 'ole JC and the boys... he parted the red sea... :idea: JC walked on water though... so he has that going for him...
    I figured if Moses could pull it off so could Jesus...hey there goes my imaginatino again!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

socalmoney
    Could I get a bigger copy of this ---------->http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...tar12896_5.gif

Debbolas
    Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I appreciate yours. Maybe mine would be different if I indeed had children but I don't. I never intended to upset anyone I just wanted to express my opinion and wanted to hear others as well.
    Dude, I'm not upset
    I thought I was pretty diplomatic about my side
    and to upset me, you'd have to insult my boat :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    or.......call Topless an identity w h o r e :crossx: :crossx: or tell Traci she is a witch

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    what about an ak-47 and a rambo knife for christmas :crossx:

deltaAce
    Well thats 4000 less toys for poor American kids. Maybe they should send them (talking Jesus dolls)to the poor Iraq kids & help fight terrorism at the roots. Or they can dress Jesus in G.I. Joe clothes & air drop them into Syria.

ECeptor
    Some dirt-poor kid is excited opens up his present from the Marines and it's a Jesus doll. Tell me one kid in the situation who wouldn't think that was the suckiest gift ever.
    Good for the Marines for recognizing that and looking out for the kids.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast