Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What a crock of sh*t this is

little rowe boat
    Some dirt-poor kid is excited opens up his present from the Marines and it's a Jesus doll. Tell me one kid in the situation who wouldn't think that was the suckiest gift ever.
    Good for the Marines for recognizing that and looking out for the kids.
    A kid that otherwise wouldn't be getting anything.

Could I get a bigger copy of this ---------->http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...tar12896_5.gif
    Check your e-mail.

ECeptor
    A kid that otherwise wouldn't be getting anything.
    You mean it's a Jesus doll or nothing? Or you mean a gift from the Marines or nothing?

little rowe boat
    You mean it's a Jesus doll or nothing? Or you mean a gift from the Marines or nothing?
    Does it matter? Toys for tots is typically for needy children, that will not have any Christmas gifts. When a child has gone without, believe me they appreciate anything they can play with.

ECeptor
    Does it matter? Toys for tots is typically for needy children, that will not have any Christmas gifts. When a child has gone without, believe me they appreciate anything they can play with.
    To me, yeah it does matter. If someone is going to take the time to do a "charitable" act then it need to be just that - no one that is self serving like the promotion of ones personal belief. That same organization could have spent the money on gift that would have put a huge smile on the kids faces and not be something they would be disappointed in.
    Trust me, I'm not expert on this. But have worked a few Christmas' at the childrens home it make you want to do whatever it takes just to give those kids a few moments where they can feel truly like a kid and not like the weight of the world is on their shoulders.

Mandelon
    What do you want to bet that Plastic Jesus was made in China.......

vmjtc3
    I dont get it. The only way to get toy's from toy's for tot's is to put in for them right? And if you are putting in for toy's for Christmas then you must belive in God,right? So why would Jew's or rag head's put in to get toys for Christmas. That just dont add up. :220v:

deltaAce
    I dont get it. The only way to get toy's from toy's for tot's is to put in for them right? And if you are putting in for toy's for Christmas then you must belive in God,right? So why would Jew's or rag head's put in to get toys for Christmas. That just dont add up. :220v:
    Very good observation, I agree. It doesn't add up & it never will, when people try to ban Christianity from America.

ECeptor
    So I guess that means both of you good christians will be buying your kids only jesus dolls and other christian related gifts for christmans, right? If not, then you are a hypocrite.

vmjtc3
    So I guess that means both of you good christians will be buying your kids only jesus dolls and other christian related gifts for christmans, right? If not, then you are a hypocrite.
    Ummm.....no I never claimed to be a good christian or any kind of christian.
    I was simply saying there reasoning does not hold water. And what would buying something other than Jesus doll's have to do with being a hypocrite.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast