Thread: OJ Simpson, Unbelieveable!

HavasuSelect
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2662339 (http://http://sports.espn.go.com/esp...ory?id=2662339)
    LOS ANGELES -- Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.
    The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

98 Vector 21
    Can you belive this shit! Its all about money....Goldman's family wont see a dime! The Man Has Some Balls....

Sleek-Jet
    Doesn't double jeapordy come into play here??? He's been aquited of the criminal charges, so he could say he killed them both and laughed about it for days... and could not be brought up on murder charges again???

HavasuSelect
    Doesn't double jeapordy come into play here??? He's been aquited of the criminal charges, so he could say he killed them both and laughed about it for days... and could not be brought up on murder charges again???
    Not only laugh about it, but make money off it too.

ratso
    He already is laughing about it...

Debbolas
    This just makes me sick :yuk:

uvindex
    I wish in every interview that he would be asked, "So how's your hunt for the real killer going?"

a catered life
    i never thought he personally did it but i did feel he know who and how it was done and maybe planned it....he's a freaking fool for not trying to put this behind him.....he was tried and aquitted in the same court system that was set up by the american citizens and they will find a way to try his stupid ass again.....what a freaking moran to discuss this on national tv....oj take my advise..stay away from white women, dont try to steal cable, and if you're offered any thing that going to be televised just say "NO thanks i'm a idiot"

HOOTER SLED-
    As long as everyone is so drawn to his ordeal, he'll keep making money. Sucks for the victims and their families.

BoatPI
    Remember..He was framed by LAPD detectives, planted evidence, etc., but he is still looking for the killer! The ultimate POS.