Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***boat moderators

Wideopen454
    How about a new poll?
    should moderators be moderators forever, even if they don't even own a boat?
    should moderators be elected/voted in every two years maybe every year?
    moderators should be chosen through a poll similar to this one

***boat moderators are / were selected by ***boat, not by the forum membership. People seem to forget it is ***boat that owns this website and offers the privledge of free participation to the public. People also seem to ignore or forget that the moderators donate their time to this for free. People also seem to ignore / forget that it is the moderators who saved this website from being shutdown due to complaints from the public about inappropriate content. Yes that same public that now periodically beats the moderators to death for enforcing ***boat's rules.
    Also, anyone who creates a membership for the sole purpose of stirring shit up may be banned by any moderator at their descretion. The moderators job is to keep the website on track and free of bs type disruption that ***boat doesn't desire to be on the website. That occasionally includes the elimination of members that join only to cause disruption and / or problems, regardless to whether there's an IP match to an alias involved. This is ***boat's website. It is not a democracy nor is it owned by Burger King.

wideopen545
    who the he** is wideopen454

77Woodbridge
    This is sooo sad. Someone said that fighting on the Internet makes you look like a retard...win or loose. This is clearly about Lake Anna/BOTE/Hammerdown, as REX said this sandbox is in your neighbor's yard. You are only allowed to play by the owner's permission. IMHO STFU and move on. From a newbie on this site, but someone that has been in and out of more than a few sandboxes. If I were a moderator I would simply force the future...ban the shit kickers now and be done with it! They will eventually start their own site anyway. Seen it tooooo many times before!

openwide454
    [QUOTE=wideopen545]who the he** is wideopen454[/QU :argue: I think that it is someone that know's what size motor he really has but i am new here so just pick n

Slacker
    IMHO it is hard to tell sometimes what is right and wrong on here. Personally i could care less what people say on here, but i have seen some stuff in other forums that could be considered offensive. I know its hard to read every post but i guess its up to that moderaters discretion at that time. Why dont we just turn all the forums into bench racers and be done with it.. Some people can take a joke and some cant, i would like to think that we are all at least big kids here..

Wideopen454
    You all going to sit on the fence and let your posting rights be unequally enforced? Vote now for equal enforcment!!

switchin'addiction
    You all going to sit on the fence and let your posting rights be unequally enforced? Vote now for equal enforcment!!
    Grow up you phucking idiot!!

I will comment on this one. You have no posting rights. Posting on ***boat is a privledge and a free one at that.
    Further since your IP shows an alias who's also posted in the poll, my guess is the Hammer is soon to fall on you. Pun intended.

btw with all the childish carrying on I've seen here I'm recommending Hammer ban every one of you permanently that has an alias on this forum. It's the internet people, get over it and move on. I know kindergarteners who whine about shit less than you guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast