Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: excessive noise at the sandbar--HELP

propellator
    By the way KILRTOY thanks for the words of encouragement. I understand your continuing message here on the boards to the peeps without memories.
    If goverment can get this from the CHUMPS TODAY imangine what we can get from them tomorrow.

Boatcop
    Federal Magistrate in Kingman?
    Intersting since the only Federal Courts in Arizona are in Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma and Prescott.

propellator
    See you don't know it all, Flagstaff judge travels to Kingman once a month.

Ultracrazy
    I went to federal magistrate court (in Kingman) for excessive noise today. Here are your options, pay the fine, plea bargin, plead not guilty. Pay the fine- give money no record all is forgiven (untill next time-you know the routine! the sliding scale), plea bargin-try to negotiate a lessor offence with a uniform that has such bad breath you can't sit in the same room with him, but the fine is the same, plead not guilty- LISTEN UP HERE, if you plead not guilty now the offence becomes CRIMINAL and if found guilty you face A MAX OF $2,500.00 fine and or 6 months in jail FOR LOUD PIPES? Then the judge has the audasity to ask during his explanation has anyone threated you into pleading guilty. NOW HERES MY POINT, THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY, YOU CAN'T WIN, THIS IS NOT ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG, YOUR BEING SHOOK DOWN!!!!
    This attitude is going to expand to other offences on the river in the refuge (read the federal laws for the river area IE 25 mph not currently enforced, sound famillar), they don't want us there anymore. Sound familiar you duners?
    They don't want us in the channel.
    The hammer is dropping on power boating in Havasu.
    After coming here for twenty years (when they begged for our money) living here for seven years, the writing is on the wall they want a more sedate crowd (like the Palm Springs blue hairs) in an effort to change the towns image (did you know that there are about 6000 housing lots now being entitled for TRACT housing in the Havasu area) and promote the town to a diffrent group of newbies with more money.
    Power boating (as we currently know it) is doomed, they won't be happy untill we are all in 18 foot Bayliners.
    CONSEQUENTLY: my boats are for sale and my house is for sale
    F-em
    PS: If you think I'm full of crap, Think of me in a couple of years when your on the water in your 4 banger Bayliner and limited to 45 MPH.
    Bye

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234